When she wears heels...

Guys and girls, what's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a girl wearing heels? Winter is here and long jeans with a pair of 2 inch boots underneath is really hot. Appropriate for school? (I'm in university) What do you think? Too dressed up or not at all?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• a) canadians rule.

b)..

it's definitely appropriate for university.

Do it up.

• A) canadians DO rule

b)...

Thanks for the advice, I will definitely do it up!

What Guys Said 2

• "What's the first thing that comes to your mind when you see a girl wearing heels?'

Mania. Pure unadulterated mania. Why wears heels when you can't run in them?

• I personally am turned away from girls wearing heals. I have much more interest in women if they wear something that isn't so focused on image.

What Girls Said 3

• who cares? wear what you like and feel comfortable in.

• I think that two inch boots paired with jeans is very stylish and appropriate for school. :) When I was in high school, I went all out. Lols. A lot of the time, I wore frilly dresses with floral prints or ribbons on them with 3 to 4 inch heels, which was probably way too dressy for school. I didn't really care though, because it was what I liked wearing. So, if you want to wear heeled boots paired with jeans, go for it. :)

• If you want to wear heels then do so. And I don't think it's too dressed up for University! :)