What's up with so many people going out in public in their pajamas these days?

Not sure how it is everywhere, but at least what I have seen there are lots of people that go out wearing their pajamas. What do you think about this? Is it just being lazy?

• LAZY
  • STYLISH
  • OTHER (Please explain)
Just to clarify, I am talking about adults or older kids who do this. Little kids get a pass because their parents control what they wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not a big deal. It could very well be a style I see this all the time with pajama styled pants or just plain pajamas. It could be laziness but whats it to you If someone does not feel like putting on regular clothes then that's their business especially if they are going to the store and probably right back home who needs clothes just for that? I'm actually a bit backwards sometimes I sleep in regular clothes and wear night clothes during the day but I'm usually not going anywhere those days. Another reason could be comfort but whatever the reason are its not bothersome.

• It makes no difference to me if that's what they want to wear. Just curious about the trend.
      I am not being judgmental.

What Girls Said 4

• those people care more about their personal comfort than impressing you maybe.. ?

• That's exactly why I am asking about this. Is it simply comfort? OK. I just started noticing this "trend" a few years ago so was curious what the deal is.

• I think mostly. a friend of mine used to wear pajama bottoms and a tee everyday because she loved how comfy it was. it can be cute sometimes too, it paired well.

• This is so ironic, because my dad just said he's going to the store and i have to come, and im too lazy to change so im wearing my pajama pants! I would change, but jeans are just too uncomfortable right now lol

• It is dumb...

• LAZY, just LAZY

What Guys Said 7

• Some people just don't give any fucks thats why.

As a single dude everytime I'm out is a potential chance to meet a lady so I'm always dressed nice, but right for the occasion as well.

• I don't see anything wrong with it, unless they wear pj's to a formal event or something. I don't do it, maybe if I had a GF I would though because when I have a GF I won't give a shit about impressing anyone else unless it's a potential employer or something.

• I think girls look cute in pajamas!

• I guess because they can do whatever they want, even if it's lazy looking.

• haven`t noticed this trend

• I think it is comfortable.

• It's a style that goes by the name "comfort." Also cute. ... and soft pants also show off boy bits quite well, as my gf reminds me every time I wear them in front of her (reminds me by glancing down, smiling and blushing). Why wouldn't I want to dress like that in front of her?