What tattoo should I get when I'm older?

Tattoo 1
http://i.imgur.com/fS5mH1I.jpg

Tattoo 2
http://i.imgur.com/R8KpuK7.jpg

Tattoo 3 (this one I wouldn't really want the whole background, just the girl)
http://i.imgur.com/ThML9fr.jpg

Yes I know they're kind of inappropriate but that's what I like. So yeah. And yes they're all the same girl.

• Tattoo 1
    25% (2)14% (1)20% (3)Vote
  • Tattoo 2
    12% (1)29% (2)20% (3)Vote
  • Tattoo 3
    12% (1)14% (1)13% (2)Vote
  • Why not get them all!
    0% (0)14% (1)7% (1)Vote
  • Results
    51% (4)29% (2)40% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I have no idea where I would put them or how big they would be yet
Yes I'm aware how trashy they are. BUT THE GIRL IN THE PICS IS A p*rn STAR, WHAT DO YOU EXPECT

0|0
6|7

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• You didn't put a poll choice for "Don't get a tattoo (s) at all." That would get my vote.

1|3
    0|0
    • I was going to, but they only allow 5 options lmao

• 0|0
    0|0
  • #2 looks better in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • You will pick something else when you are older. And then ten years after the one you pick you will likley wish you got somethng else or nothing at all.

0|1
    0|0
    • Hey, how abou Tribal Bands they were wildly popular ten years ago, lol.

• True, I want to think about a tattoo for at least a year and a half before I get it. I don't want to be like the idiots who got a left shark tattoo two days after the super bowl lol

• Uh out of all of them I guess I would choose the first one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to get a tattoo when I was a teenager... I am glad that I never it.

0|0
    0|0
    • I thank goodness whenever I see other people sporting the mistake they made during their teens.

*sigh of relief* I am glad I dodged that bullet.

Especially those people who get pointless tattoos such as butterflies, stars and roses, if you are going to get a tattoo make sure that it has a special meaning to you rather then just pick something meaningless and generic.

What Girls Said 6

• None. I beg you

1|2
    0|0
  • I have to agree with @Jersey1with this one.
    Even though I have no issues with tattoos (I have 6), I think, over time, that you'd regret getting any of those 3.

0|1
    0|0
    • I've been thinking about getting one of these for a year, in aware they will be on my body forever. And I know I will probably change my mind later. That's why I'm thinking of ones before I turn 18. So I can refrain myself from running out and getting one 3 days after thinking about it. This way I have a few years to change my mind

• It's a smart plan giving that time to make a final decision. 2 of mine were on the spot decisions, at the age of 18 years old. 17 years later, I wish I'd thought about my tattoo choice longer.

• I think it's cooler when people think up their own.
    But. The first is the best of the three

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are all ugly.

0|1
    0|0
  • none of them!

0|2
    0|0
  • Honest opinion? I hate them all. They're all tacky and trashy

0|3
    0|0