Date - Taller than him (Need a guys opinion, and perspective)?

Hi.
There's this guys I've been talking to in while. And now he asked me out, since we're both on winterbreak.

Well let me put it straight out. I'm taller than him. (170 cm) But I don't think it's a problem. Heck - I take pride in wearing shoes with a heel.

Now since i turned seventeen two days ago, my best friend gave me a pair of boots with a chuncky heel (about 6-7 cm) and my mom told me that I should wear them, since they're really nice.

Here's the deal - would this make him feel bad about me being taller than him? Should I just consider a pair of converse instead?

0|0
1|4

Most Helpful Guy

• If I were him I wouldn't mind, but maybe it's better to not wear 7 cm heels if that's your first date. Maybe he's insecure about being short so I'd wear smaller heels just to be on the safe side if you still don't know each other well. Personally, I love tall women who wear heels.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It wouldn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6' so I wouldn't mind although some friends would likely bust my balls. If I were 5'7", I might be more sensitive to it.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are short guys who are insecure about their height but then there are those who are not.

I'd wear them and if he has a problem with it then that's his problem and not yours.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It's not even a big deal. A lot of guys I know hsve girlfriend that was taller

0|0
    0|0