Thoughts on belly button piercings?

Just wondering if I should or shouldn't get one and if they hurt lol. I imagine they hurt a little, right? And do they get infected easily? just cuz that's a little gross. I have my ears pierced but since this is a whole different place I'm not so sure I'm up for it or if I should just forget about it :P

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I think some look nice. Glad your surgery went well.

• Yay and thanks it went a ton better than I thought It would. Now I'm waiting to go back and get my staples removed haha

• You're welcome. I wouldn't worry about it, now that the surgery is over its an easy road from this point.

• super hot, gives me something to play with when I'm licking the navel area

What Girls Said 2

• they look good on some women. my cousin wanted to have one but she heard that you have to take out the piercing if you get pregnant

• What about a really fat person lol

• No I was just wondering if it would hurt for them :D

• every person has a different tolerance in pain. weight doesn't matter.

• They do hurt more than on your ears, but if you get a good place and are prepared you hsould be good. As for infection just make sure you go to a good place (nowhere sketchy) so you know they're sanitary and also be religious about cleaning your piercing and taking care of yourdelf.