What is the you favorite body type for the opposite sex??

Height? Weight? Shape? Everyone has different wants, but I wanna see what the average person leans towards.

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• Between 5'11-6'4. Has to be thick but not fat (a little muscular). Although I have dated one skinny guy that was tall.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe 1-4 inches shorter than me and I don't like a girl who's fat. I'm ok for her not being very sexy but she should have like flabs bouncing everywhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • Between 5'0 - 5'-6" and she has to be curvy like salma hayek.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5'2 to 5'6.

Pretty.

Not too fat or too skinny.

Fit body.

Caring personality.

Not bitchy.

Responsible.

Not too hot and sexy (those kind of girls tend to cheat for some reason, in my experience)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I prefer taller guys (but short works too) (ok, just not shorter than me) & average weight. Maybe a little on the heavier side even. Because skinny guys are no fun to cuddle with

1|0
    0|0
  • My height (5'10) and above, preferably skinny if it's natural and healthy, but I don't promote male anorexia, so just average is fine too.

0|0
    0|0
  • tall (like 5'10 +) , naturally skinny would be nice, not scrawny, but not like super muscular.

0|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me, muscular is a plus. Especially nice chest and arms.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice teeth, eyes, and messy kinda of hair. Cute but not ruggedly handsome. A bit of naturally handsome guy who doesn't have to try to much.

0|0
    0|0