Wedding dresses? Is this wrong? How do you feel about it?

During weddings I know that there is a big controversy over what shade of white the bride should wear...

Pure White: Virgin
Off White or anything within that shade: Not a virgin

I know some girls wear pure white regardless and some people feel like its not right. So my question is... How do you feel about it? Is it wrong to you?

• I don't care.
  • I'm very traditional about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think virginity is anyone's business besides the bride's and the groom's. When I go shopping I might get a colored dress and even if I don't I'll be focusing on the silhouette and design, not the style.

What Guys Said 3

• I've never even heard of that. I thought it was just white in general but she can go with egg shell white or something else if its a preference. these days I feel like people just stick with it regardless of those customs. its their wedding.

• I didn't even know that was a thing until like last week, so no I don't care.

• I love wedding dress. It's my wish to wear one for my wedding.

What Girls Said 11

• I didn't even know it was a *thing* 0_o
    But voted A. I don't think it matters. Virginity shouldn't dictate what clothes you wear. That's crazy!

• I don't think it matters, and I don't know many who do think that it matters. I was just wedding dress shopping a couple weeks ago with my sister and she wasn't specifically looking for off-white dresses. She was just looking for what dress was "the one".

• tbh i don't care about it... brides are free to wear the wedding dress they want... its their dat after all

• I don't think it makes such a difference, in both cases it's white. Actually, when I marry I'd like my wedding dress to be another color, like red

• They can do whatever they want for their wedding. I will still go for what I like the best regardless of how white it is.

• Barely anyone even knows why the white means or cares. They're just waiting for the reception to end so they can eat, get drunk and dance. Really no one gives two shots except for the bride

• In my wedding, I'll be wearing hot pink. I've been saiyng that since i was 3 and I always stick to what I say. :)

• I think everyone has their own preference about it, but personally I think white it white

• I didn't know that was a thing. I think the bride always has the right to choose

• That's bullshit right there.

• I don't care. Brides can wear whatever they want. Seems ridiculous if someone is paying close attention to the shade of color of the dress.