What do you wear in black leggings / yoga pants?

What to choose in clothes

• Thong
  • No underwear
  • Underwear

Most Helpful Girl

• Thong to prevent panty lines... it's basically the only time I wear a thong.
    I HATE when girls wear cotton leggings as pants though because those are NOT meant to be pants! The leggings that you wear as pants are significantly thicker and made of usually spandex and lyrca, they are just regular yoga pants without the flared bottom.

What Guys Said 1

• don't wear them. yoga pants don't really leave much to the imagination and to be honest women do not need to dress like that.

• Women can wear whatever they want to wear. I'd rather be comfortable in tight yoga pants or leggings than uncomfortable in stiff jeans.

• I'd rather dress for comfort than worry about what a man can and cannot imagine. Yoga pants are not the worst thing a girl can wear. Woman will be subjectified in almost anything haha

• (I am the second person who uses the @PeterPan11 account. I'm a woman by the way)
      I love yoga pants! I would wear them any time I can. I think there are MUCH more innapropriate things to wear than yoga pants. (Don't say bad words @peterpan11 :-P) @sampo is right that women will be subjectified in almost anything... I'm all for people being modest but yoga pants never really seemed immodest to me

What Girls Said 9

• If I am wearing exercising leggings I typically will wear anything that won't show panty lines.
    If I do not give a shit that day, I will wear whatever I want.

• normal underwear. If it's see through, I pair it with a longer blouse

• Do you use yoga pants for casual everyday wear or just for comfort or to workout? I feel like covering up kind of defeats the purpose of wearing them if it's casual wear.

• Mostly for casual wear and sometimes for going out. It looks more classy with a longer blouse

• I go commando.

• If I wear them for sports, I take the first what I find. If it is for going out, I wear siomething without lines.

• thong for sure

• I'm not a thing kinda gal so with that being said underwear

• First choice is g-string, but I also wear thongs, and sometimes go comando as well.

• I tend to wear whatever I pull out of my dresser drawer.

• I dont own a thong