What makes a guy hot versus cute?

I know I can place a girl into categories cute, sexy, hot,

Do girls do this with guys? What makes a guy cute, sexy and hot?

Is it possible to meet a guy you think is hot. then he becomes cute to you. then he is never hot to you again?

Most Helpful Girl

• To me, cute is where everything about a guy just falls nicely into place. Eyes, smile, laugh, style, and personality that just make my heart melt. Sexy is when a guy is confident without being cocky and has a nice body, that for me would be in good shape with defined muscles but not like meat head jock or body builder muscles and not too skinny. Hot is the one that's hardest for me to describe. Hot is where there's something about a guy that's appealing enough for me to want to look twice. I don't make a big deal about the way guys look, but if I look twice and like what I see, I consider him to be hot.

GAG Video of the Day

Would you date someone younger/older/married?

What Girls Said 19

• Cute means a guy that has a nice face or smile or something.

Sexy means that I'm referring to his body.

Hot means that everything looks good and is in order. LOL.

• Yep all the time in that same order! When I call a guy cute I would only be talking about his face! When I call him sexy I'm talking about the body only! When I call him hot - he's hot all around!

• A "cute" guy is just avg. he has an ok body a decent smile not really tall kinda shy, a "hot" guy to me is tall tan toned great smile the whole package that almost any girl would want.

• ...This is just my opinion it may be different for others bt.w

• of course we do

lol

a guy is cute when he's sweet, is a little shy,

and just makes me wanna pet him X3

now a hot guy has that air around him that makes me think

"damn, I want him!"

and he's not afraid to actually talk to girls

• Cute = good looking guy

sexy = good looking guy that carries himself extremely well

hot= the best eye candy

More from Girls
14

What Guys Said 1

• My question is what if you get called really cute, hot, sexy, and extremely attractive? Not by the same girl but different ones? Help me out on this one ladies