Is it wrong to own a lot of high end foundations if I don't have a full time job?

I am 18 years old and I want to have a collection of high end foundations but I can't really afford it and I only have 3 so far. Is it wrong at my age to collect high end foundations so I try them out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Foundations only keep for about a year. It's a little silly to spend a ton of money on something that's completely disposable. Think about how many hours you have to work to buy one foundation. Is it with that many hours of work? Also take into account your other expenses. Do you *really* have the budget to spend a lot of money in one place just for fun?

What Guys Said 3

• If it is your money you are using to obtain this collection. There is no issue at all.
    If you are asking others to buy them for you. Then there is a problem. "Collections" are a luxury.

• You might come of as spoiled to people. Which is usually a turn off for guys.

• Yeah it is wrong

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like a bad decision but it's not wrong.

• I really don't see it as a problem. I love buying high end makeup just for fun