Women: what size are you?

So atm I wear a size 0-2 but honestly feel as though this looks awfully skinny on me esp being so tall. I feel as though my face and breasts look fuller when im at a 4 and atm my ribs show a bit:x but when I go to gain weight I usually panic and end up skinnier so it backfires :x

What are your current sizes? Are you happy with it? If not what is your goal size? How would you describe your figure.. thin/thick/curvy/hourglass etc?

Also please no hate and men please do NOT vote in the poll or comment on your preferences bevause im not asking about what men prefer. If you are not in the US use this converter:

www.asknumbers.com/ClothingWomensConversion.aspx

• 0-2
  • 4-6
  • 8-10
  • 12-14
  • 14+

Most Helpful Girl

• I can fit in 4-8. But I mainly wear 6 or 8.
    I have a stupid body that needs x-small or small on top but then medium or large on bottom (depends on the fabric and brand, cuz some sizes run big/small). Ugh.
    So if I get 4, it fits my top but then the bottom feels very tight. Size 6, It is still a bit tight on bottom, but not too much but then the top has to be tailored. With size 8, It fits bottom but top for sure has to be tailored. Bottom still has to be hemmed as well cuz the length would be weird.

And this is why I don't wear dresses or dress up clothes lol

What Guys Said 6

• There's a size zero? Lol I have no idea how women sizes are determined but in my mind I pictured zero the size of the middle of an hourglass. I'm thinking the numbers get more lethal the lower they get.
    I have no idea about what I'm talking about...

• basically i always wondered how female size is calculated... i have no idea about it

• I have no idea what those numbers mean but I do know I'm a Large in shirts and an XL in pants.

• I'm gonna vote against your instructions! I want to see results.

But I'll vote based on my partner's size, so hopefully that's a reasonable data point.

• This might be stupid but what size are you talking about? Lol sorry

• It's about gaining the RIGHT type of weight, not the wrong one

• You don't decide what type of weight you gain.

• It's about the right type of weight you gain, not the wrong kind

What Girls Said 39

• I'm definitely curvey and a little bit thicker. I wear sizes 10-14. The cut definitely matters. I have giant GIANT hips. My measurements are 40 inches at the bust 32 at my waist and then at my hips 44 inches so I go out in OUT. Makes clothes shopping a bitch :P but I wouldn't change it.

• That hip to waist ratio is great!

• That's what I'm saying! sure if I worked out more I could probably drop a size or two but I like my body and honestly think I'd look weird smaller. My actual pelvis and hip bones are 41 inches wide (at least that's what my X-ray technician said lol) so I don have a whole lot of cushion on them anyway. So I feel like if I were to drop 20 pounds I'd look super freakin weird.

• Yess my pelvic and hip bones are really wide too! I'm really bony but my hips are still like 37"

Tbh ratio is what matters most and you've got that good 12" difference so you're good:)

• I'm a size 12 or sometimes a 14 most of the time. I need the length, so I have to go plus size most of the time and it means everything is fucking baggy on me.

If length is not an issue (like with shorts or skirts, etc) then I can wear anything from a 6 to a 10.

• I'm 5'2", and somewhere between 110-116 pounds (it always stays in that range. )
    Depending on the brand, in jeans I'm usually between a 2 and a 4. I'm a pear shape so I carry most my weight in the hips-butt-thigh region. In tops I'm usually a XS or S.

Bikini shopping is always frustrating because I need a medium in bottoms and an Xs in tops. :/

I'm perfectly fine with my size, I just wish I was more balanced.

I used to be super skinny, like 85-95 pounds and a zero and I hated it, so I'm glad to have put on weight.

• Haha yea. Bathing suits and lingerie suits are the worse! :x
      If it fits right on top, it's too small on bottom. If it fits right on bottoms, it's too loose on top :/
      #Pearshapeproblems haha

• No clue how it works/what those numbers mean. I usually wear Small. I think that's size 4? I think it varies.
    Anyway... I'm fine with my weight.

• US size 6 to 8. I'm 5'9". I find Old Navy truest to sizes. Not part of your question just something I discovered :P

• I'm US size 6-8 which is 10-12 in UK size. I don't know why it's all smaller in the US. I might move to America just so I can say I'm size 6 hah!

• I'm a small 6 with an hourglass shape. I've been working out and sorta trying to loose weight but I'm staying the same weight but am getting skinnier so I'm gaining muscle and losing fat. Yay!

• Size 4 (34 Europian size) most of the time. I have a hourglass like figure, but because I have bigger boobs and smaller waist, some clothing don't really fit me...
    This is only for shirts and dresses by the way. For pants I have a size 38 (US size 8). This also counts for underwear and bikinis.

• I was size 3 ! Now I'm size 0 -2.. :/ not that happy.. because people keep telling me to gain some pounds :/ gets in my nerves 😠😠

• Eat more nachos! :P

• I hate how people act as if we can just snap our fingers and put on ten pounds. Its not that simple!

• I know :/ its not simple at all @been_waiting

• I'm an unfortunate 6 :(
    I'm a small/medium in shirt and dresses because I have boobs
    I guess I'm a medium thinness hourglass
    I wish a was a slim ruler shape, and I wish I was 5'7. About a size 0 or 2, and an extra small in shirts

• You sound fine! In fact you sound perfectly normal and healthy. Why do you want to be so small?

• Well for one I'm not that tall, so my size 6 looks bigger than if I was 5'7 or even 5'5.
      But I like the slender look. All my friends are talk and slim so I would just like to match. But overall I just love the way slender looks

• My pant sizes range depending on where I get them. I can wear anything from a 7/8-12/13. I have big boobs, so that sometimes mean I have to wear a larger shirt. I dont have a huge #QueenKong booty, but I do have thick thighs, so that usually stops me from wearing certain pants. I know I'm not skinny, but I dont think I'm fat. I do want to lose like 40 pounds though

• In US dress sizes I am usually awkwardly between a 4 and 6. I have a size 4 bust and a size 6 waist, which is annoying. I'm slim and straight-figured. I'm at a healthy weight though. I work out and have a boyfriend who's crazy for me so I can't really complain :)

• I wear a size 3 to 4, in Pants or Jeans
    Shirts I usually wear a small or medium.
    I don't know about dress size. Since I never wear
    Dresses.

My body is thin kind of curvy in the hips
    And butt area. I'm 5'8, 126 pounds
    36, 27, 34 are my measurements

• 3 or 4, depends on the store. I'm tall and have boobs, so finding clothes that fit well is a pain in the ass.

• I am 6. According to American size. I am 5'6. So I am happy with my look. When I drop at 4, I look so boney, I don't like that look. That is just me.

• I wear a size 6 to 8, in Pants or Jeans.
    In dresses I wear usually M because of my breats size.
    In some shirts I can fit in a S. But I wear mostly a M, too.

I'm 5' 5.75" and 143 pounds.

• Measurements are 34/23/40. I wear between 6-10 depending on the style of clothing I'm looking for. I wish I was smaller because my breast are too big and my hips/butt is big. I'm proportioned, I just want a smaller portion.

• It really depends on the cut of the clothes. I have clothes from 0-6. but mostly its a 4. im not happy at all, way too skinny and boney. I wish i had more curves.

• Are you tall? For some reason I always think of you as tall. But I know I feel bony af sometimes but I get insecure if I gain even 5 lbs D;

• aww not really but I've always thought you were so gorgeous and like the prettiest girl on gag! So seeing you get insecure too shows me sometimes it's just all in our heads cuz there's absolutely nothing wrong with you

• You two ladies are judging yourselves really harshly. I bet there are several girls on here jealous of both you of you.

• size 8
    im actually trying to lose weight lol
    goal size...4 or 5.

• I'm a size 12 because I'm fat. No other reason behind it. I'm not happy about it, but I don't really have a "goal size".

• I'm a 10/12 depending on the clothing item. 5'6" more a 10. I like my size. Unsure my waist and hip size but bust is 36c. I just want to be more toned but otherwise I'm happy with my inches per-say.

• US size 4 when I went over there, even if in to UK I'm an 8/6

• I am a size 3/4.
    5'7", 115-120 pounds. ^o^
    I'm okay with how I am, usually. Sometimes I worry about my weight fluctuating, and things like that. Although I am somewhat tall, I have a very petite bone structure. So, I suppose my body type is much more like that of a smaller petite girl's, rather than that of most other girls my height. I don't know man (◐◞౪◟◑’)

• Measurements in Greece are different so I have no idea. I mosly wear L/XL depends on the clothes. I'd like to be just M/L but I'm OK with my size.

• I voted A.
    I'm a 1 usually.
    titless too.
    HHHHHHHHHHH

• A... But I'm 5 feet exactly. I would like to weigh a bit more... I under 100.

• Actually I can be from. 0-5 depends really but I'm mostly a 3.

• I'm 5'3". My measurements are 34", 27", 36", my size varies depending on the clothing material.

• My measurements are 36/28/42

• I'm a 0 and I'm 5'4. I'm obviously under weight and I'm trying to gain weight... I have a boyish figure but I don't really mind

• More from Girls
    9