Would a guy, who prefers to wear womens style underwear; prefering the bikini cut offend anyone?

so being a guy in my mid 20's. I have grown a preference to womens bikini style underwear. the material used is just seems to be softer and more confortable throught the day to wear. my question is towards females, does this offend you? or would you stop relationship on this alone, or is it something that is just cloths.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah dude. You know you're secure in your sexuality and comfort. Don't even worry about it.

What Girls Said 3

• Sorry, There are plenty of choices in male underwear. Panties are for us girls!

• I would not date a cross dresser.

• It would just make you seem feminine and that would be unattractive.

• i also see that side of the issue, but wouldn't confort of ones body. be more important then what cloth he/she chooses to wear throughout there daily activities?

• I see that but it makes a guy seem girly to me that would be a total turn off so much

• not for everyone im sure. thank you for answering :)

What Guys Said 0