Is having a unique style positive or negative?

Where I love most people follow the crowd and wear very casual outfits... I love putting unique outfits together but I am not always confident enough to wear them, because I'm afraid people will judge me :(

Most Helpful Girl

• Which is it? Negative or Positive? You need to ask YOURSELF this question... I am fully confident in the fact that you can rock a fucking potato sack if that is what you like... it's all in how it makes YOU feellllllllll and how you project that feeling of confidence or lack there of... IT'S UP TO YOU, BABY :D!

What Guys Said 3

• What good is having a personal style, if you're not willing to display it?

Remember... EVERY style trend, started with SOMEONE wearing it, when it wasn't the norm.

Revolutionize style, and wear those outfits! :-D

• Having GOOD style is positive. Unique style can be either good or bad.

• People will always judge you. So it's up to you - Be like everyone and have peace of mind, or be a unique snowflake with it's pros and cons.

But in my opinion people with unique styles are usually more intresting and confident about themselves.

What Girls Said 2

• In 9th grade I won superlative for most unique style. Just Wear what you want, you'll be a lot happier. And if being unique is good to you then who cares what it means to others

• wear what you want to wear! you do you girl:)