Is Dressing Smart and Sharp in a blazer sexier than dressing in fashionable garments of today's everchanging trend?

I have never followed fashion closely. A slim-fit Blazer, slim jeans and leather pointy shoes have always been my apparels of choice. I aim for the gentlemen look. I do not conform to the societal norm of following after fashion like most.

Since Blazers have been around a long time, I wonder what girls think of them. Are they obsolete and make a guy look ancient, or the sleekness of a blazer captivates you.

Most Helpful Guy

• People who do that often just end up looking like a spiv.

What Girls Said 2

• Both can be good

• Both ways can go well, but which style has the slight edge?

It seems that in magazines, male models always look better in a suit than as compared when they model in fashion apparels.

• It depends on the age, and the looks of the guy.

• Most of the time it looks good. But sometimes it seems out of place.

• Actually it looks out of place for day to day dressing. But then again, I welcome the abundance of praise that comes my way when I don a blazer. So I'm not sure if its a good thing or not since it does appear daft sometimes when worn on a daily basis.

What Guys Said 2

• I wear mines causal, and professional. Just wear the blazer with a t shirt, or a dress shirt

• Honestly I think it really depends on the ocasion and age.