Should I cut my hair short (photos) ?

Sooo I've had my long hair since i was so young, now since I'm in university I want to finally change it up a bit!
this is my hair now:
i1359.photobucket.com/.../IMG_4065_zpsb0r3jfra.jpg

and this is how my hair would look short (longer hair put behind):
i1359.photobucket.com/.../IMG_2930_zpsdi3pewz6.jpg

Thanks people :)

0|0
13|16

Most Helpful Guy

• You have nice hair now, why cut it?

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• the second photo looks great! thats a great length that really compliments the shape of your face

Ps. you are very pretty =)

2|0
    0|0
  • i believe you look better with longer... but do whatever you want of course

1|0
    0|0
  • Keep it, keep it, you look great the way you are now.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally.
    I like long hair on a woman. Nothing shorter than shoulder length. I know short is a lot more comfortable ( I had long hair). But from guys point of view, as you can see below me... We like it long.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, the length it is now looks great.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think your hair looks great either way, if you feel like it's time to change them have it cut. That decision is up to you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Personally I generally prefer slightly shorter hair. I'd say try it and if it doesn't work just let it grow out again. No real risk in doing it, right?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, leave it long.

1|0
    0|0
  • No don't! Keep your hair long!

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are cutting your hair short, you might want to try layering

1|0
    0|0
  • No you shouldn't

1|0
    0|0
  • No need its fine as it is

1|0
    0|0
  • I like longer hairs on girls.. The more longer the more gorgeous a girl look... ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • You should keep it! It looks great.

1|0
    0|0
  • Women with really short hair remind me of guys.

0|0
    0|0
    • so.. hair up to my shoulders is really short?

What Girls Said 13

• I love length myself and I think only certain girls look better with shorter hair than longer hair (I am not saying your not one of them, I usually can't tell till after it's been chopped). Unless you really want to experiment I say if it ain't broke don't fix :P play with layering or other longer hair styles instead. I only say this cause I almost cry every time a hairdresser cuts my hair shorter than I want ; / so I am so length bias ;)

1|0
    0|0
    • hahaha im the same! I'm afraid to do it haha!

• I like the short and the long. The short is not anything extreme for trying something new. You can still pull it in a pony or bun if needed or wanted. I say try and see. If you don't like it, it will grow back or you can get extentions if you wanted. Have fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • It will grow back so I say what the hell go for it. I've had everything from long to pixie and obviously in between since I had to grow it back out. Go for it, it's just hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like your long hair! Maybe Go for an alternate change. BUT do what makes you happy!

1|0
    0|0
  • long hair look better

1|0
    0|0
  • I love your hair long. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to have my hair short when I was little and I didn't like what it looked like on me and now I have my hair long and I like having long hair but it's your hair and should do what u want

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally like it long. If you want to change it up a bit, just curl it every once in a while, braid it, or just put it up in a bun. Just make sure whatever you do to your hair, you are comfortable with it... Good luck 😊😊

1|0
    0|0
  • You would look more mature with shorter hair. But i think longer hair suits you better.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think you should cut it. Your hair looks perfect already.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, you're gorgeous! I think either length would look great on you!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you'd look weird with short hair.

0|0
    1|0
  • Cut it short.

1|0
    0|0