If a girl has hair on her face..

it's blond and fine, but a little long..should she wax it off or do you not mind?

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my ex had the same problem. She had hair going down the side of her face like really bad sideburns that almost go into a beard. There wasn't much and it wasn't really noticeable but think about it this way.

If a guy is with you and he leans in to kiss you or hug you, no matter how unnoticeable it is, he is going to see it. Now I'm not saying, wax it off, then you stand a chance with the vein guys too!

I'm just saying... I went out with my ex for 10 months and never mentioned it at all but it bugged the hell out of me. She had hairy arms too to be honest.

At the end of the day though it's your choice, I'd personally say yes as if you posted here it must be annoying you and the reason above but at the same time.

If you shave then it keeps coming back faster and faster... the same applies to waxing, it just takes longer than if you shaved so you need to seriously consider the implications of what you might need to commit to if you were to wax it off.

Think about it carefully and good luck deciding.

What Guys Said 13

• It maters how contentious you are, I dated a girl once who had blond fuzz all over her face and much of her body and I thought it was cute. I have also dated someone who had less and she was insecure about it and it wasn't as attractive.

Whatever makes you feel sexier will translate better but remember you start shaving and your doing it for life to some extent. I would say embrace it and have some fun. Trust me if a guy likes you it will not make the difference. Your personality will, and the hair just gives him more to touch.

• It doesn't matter what people think. Always do what makes you happy. If someone makes a big deal about it they are shallow and not worth your time. But a little advice for you is that guys don't really notice detail. It is true we don't notice little details that you girls can easily see. So a guy will not notice it but your fellow female peers will.

• the girl I used to live with had long fine blonde facial hair.

its not the worst thing in the world, but it definitely takes away from a girl's attractiveness

she was a 7 out of 10, but that hair I'm sorry to say put her down to a 5.

i would say that it puts you down a point in attractiveness,

so if you are a 9 or a 10 it probably won't matter much,

but if you're not, then my advice is to get rid of it, if you want to look the best you can look,

i know may sound mean, but the reality is that guys value appeances more than girls do

• I'd personally say yes...

If we men have to do it... Pulling effing knives over our heads... :'(

Just kidding. But I really WOULD do it, though. Why? Because

a) you don't like it, and

b) there's a fairly big chance that most men don't like beards on girls ;p (but who knows... Maybe there's a fetish on that, even O_o)

Anyhow, you make up what you want to do yourself, this is just my own opinion, kay? :)

Have a great day! ^^

• I think NO hair on the face is the best policy for anyone I would want to go out with.. :-)

Good Luck,

James

• You know what if your referring to a significant other and they haven't judged you or made a big deal of it I wouldn't worry about it. If your trying to get someone to notice you then I'm sure they won't be looking and I'm sure its not as noticeable as you think. beauty is in the eye of the beholder! just show confidence and be proud of who you are. Confidence is a very big turn on! =]

• Wax it

• wax it yet don't make it noticable. I suggest if they can feel it, you should trim it

• Definitely wax it.

• It's cute now. When you get older, it will become catfish whiskers.

• it seems like you don't like it. I know that I don't like it. I would say yes, get rid of it.

• I would say definitely yes, do it. Once a guy gets close he's gonna see that.

• If it bothers you, wax it off. If it doesn't bother you, then you shouldn't worry about it. My ex was middle eastern and had a little more hair than most girls and it didn't bother me at all. She shaved/waxed though a lot of the time because she hated it.

What Girls Said 4

• do what you want. if I was you, I'd probably wax them.

• Depends whether it's noticeable or not. You say it's blonde and fine which makes it sound like it isn't noticeable but then you say it's a little long which makes it sound like it is noticeable. I don't think guys would want a girl with visible facial hair but I could be wrong. If it's bothering you then just get rid.

• Wax it. It bothers you appearantly! So, its not like having a surgery! Easy! xD

• Go to a nearby Shoppers and buy facial hair removal cream. Problem solved.