Ladies what's your opinion on guys wearing eyeliner? Bold and daring or closet case?

Most Helpful Girl

• it's fine if they are going on stage for something, whether it be acting, or music, but just for everyday wear... not my thing. but I don't make a judgment of them. I know eye liner doesn't make a guy gay, you'd have to be a homophobe to believe that.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't wear makeup myself so it's strange but I really love eyeliner on guys. My favorite famous guy is Brandon Flowers and he rocked that eyeliner. I guess it shows a care for looks but at the same time it shows that you don't care if you're conventional or accepted, you like being creative and different.

• It might be that you like to be the masculine one in the relationship. but that's just a guess.

just to let you know when I wear it I try to go for a billy joe (greenday) look.

• Haha! Interesting theory but that's not true at all in my case. With me and my boyfriend I'm totally the girl. I wear skirts and dresses everyday with a myriad of accesories and he wears his blue striped polos. And on my boyfriend I don't think that I would like eyeliner. He's just got the wrong kind of face for it. And he's gorgeous without it. No, I'm the kind of girl that dreams of a boy that can wrap you up in his embrace and...well just be the boy. I love old fashioned romance.

• To me, it's weird. Always.

• I like it. A lot. Not really sure why I do either, just do.

• I think that he has the right, and good for him

• i think its cool sometimes hott (though depending on the colour...)

i don't wear makup though I can't deal with it :P

• personally, I love it. I think its really hot. When I see a guy that wears makeup and stuff, it tells me that he values self-expression and doesn't care what other people think. Besides, it really does make yout eyes pop, guy or girl.

• would only suit a dark haired guy

• major turn off. I don't know any girls who like that and I have friends from all types of groups so maybe that says something

What Guys Said 1

• Am I alone here...or do other guys think...there are just some males out there that need to grow a set?