I'm jealous of pretty girl?

well I'm jealous, i see so many pretty girls on the inet and selfies and they seem to have it so easy in being cute, pretty or gorgeous that i think that i have no chance next to them.

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You can't help the way you think, I think the internet is probably the worst, where we have access to everything and constantly compare ourselves to others, it's human nature, but don't get discouraged- as cheesy as it is everyone sees beauty in different ways, all though there might be a neutral base, you're you- you're forever going to be you, if you wan to change something about yourself it's up to you to do that, you're in full control. The only thing you are not in control of is of other people. Sure it may seem like they have it easy, but they could be thinking the EXACT same thing you're thinking, everyone has their insecurities not everyone is open and upfront about them though. It's just your level of comfort.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.

What Girls Said 3

• You can improve your looks so u feel pretty yourself. Then u will be so focused on ur looks u won't have time to be jealous and you'll look just as good as they do

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw! Don't think that. It'll just fill you up with hate and you'll be miserable. Find ways to be more confident, wear makeup and put on a pretty dress and dance around

0|0
    0|0
  • It's normal to be envious of other people you just have to find the beauty in yourself.

0|0
    0|0