How long does liquid foundation last before it's used up?

I am planning on buying the esteee larder double wear foundation today. How long will it last until it's empty?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on how often you use it and how much is in the bottle plus how much you use at a time.

I've had different brands and they last from a couple months to like 6 months

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 15

• i have never used that brand before but from my experience with cover girl trueblend, a little bit does go a long way. All i need is just a small drop. I have had it for over a year now and I haven't ran out of it yet. I also put it on maybe a couple of times a week.

• I agree with @th3d3vil5w1f3, just because something is a big name brand does not always mean it is better. If there are certain ingredients that you like in your makeups then you can definitely find the same ingredients in cheaper drugstore makeups.

• A great alternative if your going for full coverage is Revlon color stay.

• I have it, and it has lasted me around 2-3, just because i use it lightly everyday, but because it doesn't have a pump, you could be wasting some so its best to use your fingers when applying it so you don't waste it OR put it on your face with your fingers and use a brush to spread it :)

• Love this foundation , but honestly if your worried about it running out you most likely should get something cheaper, and not waste your money. It will last the same amount of time as drug store, or any other foundation you have used.

• Depends - if you use a lot of it every day, you'll use it up in a few months.
    If you use it sparingly and not every day, you can get up to a year with it... (depends on how big it is)

• Try going for a foundation stick... like bobby brown or revelon stick foundation... it will give full coverage and last a good 6 months

• From 4-6 months, it depends how much coverage you need. and how many pumps you use. And since it's estee lauder I'm sure they don't skimp on quality , so I will last (:

• It usually takes me a year but I throw it away long before that

• I used up my MAC Studio Fix for 2 years lol. I used it like 3-4 days a week.

• I'm using cover girl stay fabulous and it has lasted me 4 months

• If you have it for 2 years throw it away too much bacteria

• Mine usually last 3 months a bottle

• Depends how much you use it :P

• I've had mine since October. Granted I don't use it every day but a few days a week.

• A few months

• The authorities say not to keep any cosmetics longer than 6mos, but I have some Estée Lauder that has lasted much much longer. My experience has been Estée L cosmetics do cost more, but they are definitely worth it.