Is it okay to wear no underwear in sun dresses and long skirt ?

Dresses and skirt choices

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• If you like the feeling (physically and/or mentally) when going commando then go ahead. It's your choice. Think of the negative possibilities of what might happen and how to solve them or prevent them unless you want something funky to happen.

• It should be. It's not like you're flashing anything. It's lets your vajay get air, and would be a huge turn on for your boyfriend / SO.

• Omg yes go no panties. I allways like to be where the sun shines. May be able to see right through and if a girl had panties we couldn't see if she shaves or how nice the gap between her legs is. That's real sexi.
    No panties please. Short skirts on windy days rock lots of guys sporting boners

• Ya it is! Especially on a windy day

• if you're on a date and want to be naughty i suppose...

• Sounds risky, one strong gust of wind and everyone knows what your who ha looks like.

• It's not okay to go commando.
    The point of Underwear is hygiene.

• Yes it is don't let the politicians and advertisement brainwash you be free my young grasshopper.

• yes even though I only read half of the question

• Stop asking. You're just trying to get approval

• If you dont like my question stop joining the coversation

• Stop asking the same thing over and over

• Underwear is always optional, feels much better without

• If you dont have a problem guys notincg it its okay

What Girls Said 12

• I guess if there's no risk of a big wind coming or you bending over and everyone seeing your goods. I personally can't do that. I hate the loose feeling and windy feeling lol.

• You better make sure there is no wind, innaproproate boys, and a thick mata

• If the dress is really long, then i dont think its a problem. But if the dress is short then it is a bit risky.

• Girls eat girls thinks a girl with no panties on is wrong? Ummm your not honest. You would love to see girls with short or see through skirts and no panties. Or a girl showing

• Well yeah because long skirts don't blow up. But I dont see what's wrong with actually putting on underwear :P

• I wouldn't, what if the wind were to blow it up?

• Uhmmm? There is a store called Victoria's Secret, and many others that sell practically skin like briefs, panties and well for those who dare much the tongs...

Be clean and classy! Dont go out in public w/o underwear! Its just a No no.

• If it's shorter you should probably wear a thong that way you won't have to worry about the wind

• i always wear underwear. commando feels weird and unclean to me.

• Yeah, just make sure the fabric is really opaque and the weather isn't too windy.

• Yes with long dresses. No with short ones. Just be careful of a breeze

• I usually wear a thong, just in case!

• Its not ok whst if need to fart. And whst sbout the wind can't blow up the dress hah just teyin to make a point