Scarlett Johanson Or Megan fox?

Who is the most beautiful or the sexiest one, and who act the best!

0|0
12|10

Most Helpful Girl

• megan fox was more beautiful before she messed up her face. but scarlette johansen has always been a better actress. but i honestly miss mickaela on transformers

1|0
    0|0
    • Those toe thumbs ruin it for her LOL

• LMAO!!! When I saw those thumbs I was like whaaaaat! Lol so scary! If I ever saw her in person I would stare at them but try not to make it noticeable but she'll notice and curse me out lol @DontDropIt

What Girls Said 11

• Scarlet Johanson has nice features but she is ugly to me because to me she seems really stuck up / prideful / loud / rebellious. I like megan fox a lot more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox is prettier but I don't like either of their acting skills I don't find either particularly talented.

0|0
    1|0
  • Scarlett Johanson.

0|0
    0|0
  • This isn't even a competition
    Who was voted the most sexiest women alive. Who was nominated for an Oscar ScarJo is leagues better than Megan Fox.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll vote for Scarlett Johansson, I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find either particularly attractive in all honesty. And Fox can't act.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlett is a much better actress and is more beautiful for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Freaking Angelina Jolie beats them up #anyday

1|0
    0|0
  • Scarlett Johansson by far !

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlett Johanson for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlett Johanson as the more beautiful of the two and the better actor.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Of course Scarlett rocks, but I'll choose Megan Fox. She was one of my top fap materials in high school :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox is 'sexier', but Scarlett is just so damn gorgeous. I fell in love with her in Lost In Translation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll take Megan Fox any day

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither of those two I think are the most beautiful or sexiest but Scarlett Johansson is a much better actress than Megan Fox. Jessica Alba over these two for most beautiful or sexiest.

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox.

0|0
    0|0
  • any option to keep both? :p lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Scarlet scarlet scarletttttt... scarlettt...😍😍😘😘😘

0|0
    0|0
  • While therr is megan fox... Who is starlex janothanxccfgh