everybody around me is making out with all these fit girls and I have no one... how do I get better looking? why am I so ugly? I can't even talk to anyone about it because they say that they are not supposed to talk to freaks... and all I want to do is be normal like everyone else. :( is it the fact that I'm not a chav goth emo thing? is it the fact that I don't follow any trend... its not my fault... I'm just different cause I don't have a chance as I am in care... and its not fair.
Most Helpful Guy
There could be a few problems:
1) You don't have the right mindset. If you're like this the entire day, then I don't think it's weird people aren't attracted to you... Negativity is NOT attractive. So fix that. Get positive (there are some tricks to that). Demolish your negative beliefs about yourself.
2) You aren't sociable or "cool" enough. In other words: you're a wallflower. You don't interact with people enough. If that is the case, then fix it. As for the "cool" bit: I placed it behind "..." marks because it isn't REALLY what you'd define as 'cool', but it's the only way I could think of. Anyhow... Are you ENJOYING your life? Do you have a GOOD TIME? Do you have FUN doing the things you do? If not: THEN DO SO! Make it so you have fun in your life again. Become passionate about life. Have FUN with your life, man. Passion is a HUGE factor in attraction (as well as your own HAPPINESS!)
3) You aren't attractive enough. i.e. you don't let your attractive side of your personality shine through. You are shy, or you think too much about what to say. You may act TOO much like a 'nice guy' or the 'friend', in other words: you aren't acting like a person that people would fall in love with.
4) You're interacting with the wrong kinds of people. If people REALLY are telling you that you're a freak, like that, in your face, then I highly recommend NOT interacting with those kinds of people. Simple. Go somewhere else. Talk with other persons, whom you're certain of that will accept you. "Find your place", you may also say.
5) LASTLY, and LEAST IMPORTANTLY there is physical appearance.
As demonstrated by the legend Sean Stevenson ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HBB9CL2TK0), he isn't the prettiest guy, but he DOES get some major tail. Why? Because it JUST. ISN'T. ABOUT. APPEARANCE!
That being said, it DOES help, both in physical attraction (which isn't that important to begin with, believe me, I have personal experience), as well as your own CONFIDENCE and your own positive self-image (which definately IS important).
So if you are "ugly", then get yourself a fix. In fact: just send me a pic. I'll decide whether you're ugly or not. For you, believing is seeing right now. If you BELIEVE that you're ugly, then you WILL see yourself as such (anorexia works the same way). So stop seeing yourself as such, or fix the problem, IF there is any.
Anyhow... These issues can be easily fixed. If you're motivated to change, and are actually committed to solve these problems in your life, then you CAN. I know because I've been there myself, and I've conquered it.
Having said that, I CAN HELP YOU DO THIS. If you want to, send me a message, 'cause it's gonna take more than just a comment or an entire question thread, even. This will take REAL WORK. But I'm willing to coach you through this.
So the question is this:
DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE FOR THE BETTER?
Send me a message with your answer.
In any case: good luck, and have a great day!