Woman's thoughts on incredibly hairy men

I am very, very hairy... moderately thick black hair over my chest, shoulders, entire back, biceps. I'm very clean, body wash, shampoo over most of my body..But I'm like Robin Williams, just more. Much more. If you've seen a picture of Simon from Idol.. it's like that but much worse. Every girlfriend I've had has told me she didn't mind it at all, one even telling her I kept her warmer at night with it... but I am familiar with the white lie. I haven't taken my shirt off in public in about 9 years (i'm 23). I never take off my shirt even during sex, unless I've known her for a long time, or I'm somehow comfortable enough to do it (it's happened only once). I have a very, very fit body, the hair is my only flaw. I haven't been swimming topless in 9 years... even with 3 completely naked women around me in a pool trying to convince me to, and as much as I enjoy the female form, lights are usually off when we have sex, which kills me when I am lucky enough to find a sublimely beautiful woman. To the women: Would you date/f*** someone with as much body hair as me? Be brutally truthful. Electrolosis is an option, and nothing you could say could hurt my feelings in the slightest. Thanks

Most Helpful Girl

• to be honest, it would probably be a deal breaker for me. thick hair anywhere except on your head is a turn-off. I personally hate it when guys bic their entire bodies because I like a bit of hair on the forearms and lower leg and I like a little bit of chest hair (not a shag rug) and trimmed pubes and pit hair is fine. but hair on the shoulders and back is just nasty and hair on the upper arm and thighs is not attractive at all. it seems like the skin under your hair doesn't see the light of day =S I would suggest electrolysis because you're worse than Robbin Williams, then you're very very fuzzy.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think its a problem, some women are really sexually attracted to that. Different strokes for different folks, and if a woman doesn't find you attractive because of body hair that is shallow and she isn't worth your time.

I am dating a man with a lot of body hair in odd patterns and I haven't been more thrilled with the way he looks. You just have to be confident enough to love it or "manscape" it.

• I personally don't like hairy guys. But you can easily get it waxed :)

• My ex was in beauty school, used to do it. The single most painful experience in my life, even with painkillers and lots of alcohol. I was bleeding, sticky, and it felt like wildfire was coursing through my skin afterward for about a week. Nair burned it down to red stubble, Shaving takes forever, is difficult, and although I have female friends that help me with the back of my neck, it's quite another thing to shave someone's entire back

• I totally understand how you must feel because my dad has a lot of body hair just like you thick black hair everywhere.. Just like you he didn't like to be topless in front of people at the beach etct. About a 5-6 years ago he started to get his back and chest waxed, too much pain of course. So this past spring my sister suggested that he should get laser hair removal and he really liked the idea and has 2 more sessions left till its over and it really works. He's getting his back, chest area and upper arm hair removed. Now he feels great and a lot more confident about his body.

It takes about 6 sessions overall and it's usually painless and you "do not" feel sick for a month.

If you don't feel comfortable about your body hair you should do something about it. It is something you can get rid of. I made my dad read what you wrote he said "that's exactly how I felt when I was his age".

And lastly I wouldn't mind being with someone as hairy as you. No white, pink, purple lies =)

• if hair is anywhere other than on the top of his head, his forearms, his lower leg, armpits, a little on his chest, and pubes, then I don't like it. and even then, it shouldn't be really thick. I want to date a guy, not an ape. thick hair on the thighs, as well as any hair on his shoulders, upper arms, butt, and any hair on his back is a major turn off. get it waxed lol.

• i think you should shave the chest and esp. the back hair if you did that I would have no prob. with anything else the thing that girls really think is gross is the chest and back hair

What Guys Said 2

• I envy you because you could play wolverine in the new x-men movies.

You can get laser surgery to remove the hair roots, which in turn- means you will never grow hair in those areas again. I have seen people get this done, there are side-effects like being sick for a month... But its just an option.

I hope it helps~

ArtistBBoy

• Atleast your getting blunt answers from the ladies ^_^ I hope my answer helped.

• Get a hair cutter machine. They can be used to remove body hair as well and it only takes 5 minutes. It might not become completely smooth, but it will be very close to it.