How do girls feel about guys having shoulder length hair?

So I'm growing my hair out again but to my shoulders this time. My hair is black and straight. I guess its an emo cut but its not spiked or anything weird. How do girls feel about guys with hair like that? What about a guy with long hair that is tucked on one side behind his ear? Would you consider him girly?

I guess it would help to tell you my weight and highth. I'm 5'9 and weigh 155. I have kinda a clean punk style. Straight fit jeans. Tend to wear dark (not just black) clothing. Slim/ fit body type. Good shoulder width. Kinda a pretty face lol I'm white if that matters. Im just trying to find something that's still me but more employable without having to cut my hair off. Also I think a bit of stubble would help the look?
it would look like a skrillex hair cut but instead of shaving my head its just pushed behind my ear.

Most Helpful Girl

• I find that extremely attractive

• On what type of guy though?

• I meant *on

• Thanks :) lol

What Girls Said 7

• It's okay if your

• I don't know what happened, what i was gonna type is it's okay if you're Charlie Hunnam 😏

• It's not my preference but it's your hair so it's your choice.

• I love shoulder length hair on a guy! I have never really seen a guy with his hair only tucked behind one ear, but I did have a friend that would tuck it behind both ears and it just looked kind of dorky.

• Some dudes can pull it off, some can't. I've been attracted to a handful of dudes with shoulder length hair. They all pulled it off nicely. Not sure what it was that made it look good on them, but it worked. They also look nice with short hair.

• I don't like long hair on a guy. But the hair is yours, so do what's the best for you.

• Yes i think guys with long hair are girly. I want to cut it off.

• I'll kill u first :p you wouldn't be the first person to try lol

• Short and long hair has nothing to do if your actually girly or not. I mean iv had long hair for 3 years and iv also been in construction since I was 16. I know how to be a man at work and in bed. I'm not questioning my man hood, just seeing what a girls first conclusion about a guy with long hair is. If you can't have long hair and still feel manly then your probably an insecure girly man anyways

• @asker Even though i find the entire concept of 'manliness' to be utterly ridiculous, i still agree with your point.

• I fuckin love long hair on a guy! Tucked behind ear or in a pony!

What Guys Said 1

• I'm pretty masculine except for my shoulder length hair, but I maintain it well and girls always wanna touch it so I can't say its a bad thing. But I have the gift of thick, smooth hair. And being honest, most guys I see with hair as long as mine it's greasy or dirty or stringy looking and I doubt girls would wanna touch that.

So anyway you just have to be able to pull it off.