How do girls get a perfect flawless face that looks pimple free and up close it look like they don't have pimples?

I seen girl really u close and they have no bumps on their face and they look as if they never had pimples. I have ance scar and when I wear foundation you can still see bumps. So, how do those girl so that?

Most Helpful Girl

• They take care of their skin.
    Wash their face, moisturize, drink plenty of water. Or see a dermotologist to clear the acne.
    Get a different foundation and when you apply it, don't rub it into your skin. Dab it on/ press it into your skin with a foundation brush or makeup sponge.

• smearing makeup into your skin can make acne bumps more noticeable.

• why type of moisturizer or brand? P. S i have combination skin

• I like the neutrogena healthy skin moisturizer.
      you can get it at drug stores, I've never had an issue with it.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 8

• Part of it is genetics, and part of it is how much they care for their face. I used to have a bad acne issue and tried so many face washes and none of them worked. Now I use an anti-bacterial facial soap, and every single time I use it, my face is noticeably better. :) Moisturizing helps also.

• Some girls have perfect skin. In fact most girls I know have really good skin.
    I also have acne and you can still see bumps sometimes. Life doesn't workout for all of us

• It's simple. Genetics.

• i've always wondered the same thing.-.

• Suck god's dick... seriously this is genetic to a degree. Not everyone will be able to rid themselves of spots whereas others could bathe in bacon grease and still end up flawless.

• lol... I thought I was the only one who like the saying!

• What foundation do you uses? What else do you apply to your face?

• primer and then either a creamy foundation or liquid.

• Facial care regimens, a good foundation they know how to use properly, concealer , etc.

• a lot of the time its genetics. you can use all the meds and creams you want and never have a perfectly clear face like myself.