Do you consider your crush to be the hottest person?

Do you find other people more attractive then your crush? Explain

• Yes other people are more attractive
  • No my crush is the most attractive

Most Helpful Guy

• It really depends. In general, no. My crush is not always the hottest person I've encountered. Usually the crushing attraction I feel for them is more based on the interactions I've had with them and this in turn makes me physically attracted to them. My current crush however is incredibly gorgeous and I can say with certainty that she's one of the most attractive people I've thus encountered O. O

What Guys Said 7

• there are of course people who are way more pretty but i think if you talk about overall attractiveness, nobody beats a crush.

• No not the hottest... She is the most adorable human being I could ever lay my heart upon! :D

• Hot and attractive are different to me. she's definitely the most attractive to me, but its not like she's a supermodel, if that makes sense. To me she looks better than a model or actress or anything.

• Yes, absolutely. I'm blind to everyone else because I know they don't matter

• No the most beautiful

• There are hotter girls than my crushes.

• Yep my crush seems to be hottest n sexiest lady for me n others also

What Girls Said 7

• Chose B- in my eyes he will always be the hottest male on earth

Good god, impregnate me <--- KIDDING KIDDING 🙊🙈

• My bf is hotter than my crush, I have a lot of crushes actually... we talking about real life crushes or celebrity crushes?

I'm an admirer of the male form, nothing wrong with a bit of window shopping before people start getting ants in their pants about me having crushes and a boyfriend.

• No I dont. There's always someone hotter. That's just a fact

• Sorry I meant to put that my crush Isn't the hottest person

• Well there's always going to be more attractive people, but your crush is your crush because their looks alone don't attract you, it's combined with their personality

• I still think my ex-crush is good looking.

• I like his personality, his looks are average. /: