People say I'm "beautiful" so why am I so lonely?

I never get called "pretty" or "cute" or anything its always Beautiful or gorgeous and stunning and things like that and I appreciate it a lot, but I am so damn lonely. I'm polite and I do a lot for other people but no one really cares for me.. girls at school are so rude and my "friends" never talk to me or invite me anywhere anymore. My boyfriend cheated on me and other boys just look but never say anything! I'm very lonely and heartbroken, I try not to show it tho. if anyone has any idea why this is happening please let me know, it would help a lot. Thank you in advance.

Most Helpful Guy

• Firstly, your friends don't sound like friends at all. To have a friend, you have to be a friend, is obviously something they know nothing about, and hell, if they're doing that to you, then you are better off without them. Secondly, I'm sorry for what you are going through, we all hit a rough patch in our lives, and if they want to do you like that, as does your boyfriend, then hey, their loss. And lastly, if the other guys just like to look but don't say anything, speak to them. Make conversation with them. If that fails, move on. God never closes one door without opening another, so I wish you good luck : )

What Guys Said 2

• Just think of it this way: God wants you to be lonely. So be lonely. Then maybe he'll cut you a break.

• Just forget about the fact that your beautiful/gorgeous/stunning, and just enjoy the attention from random boys, and play with it a bit. Flirt more, make new friends, forget about your ex, everyone is bound to get cheated on once in a lifetime. Enjoy your life not your looks, let other people do that for you. You won't feel so lonely then, as I feel your letting your looks stop you from letting loose.

What Girls Said 1

• NOBODY IS LONELY. At this time around the world there are BILLIONS OF people who are just like you or even worse than u. if those fake friends are too shallow to be good friends than they rnt even worth talking to. I'm very sorry to say this, but your boyfriend is sort of a player and just want girls for looks.

n nothing pisses me more than jealously of girls. if they are that low and insecure just leave them. that's their problem. not yours enough to make you feel bad :(

i can be your internet friend anytime; I'm feeling lonely too :) I lost my best friend when she chose me over this other best friend, and my other good classmate friends turned against me bekuz I turned more beautiful and is jealous kuz one of the hottest guys in the skool likes me :P I ignore them, and I'm way happier that way

if you want to talk add me as a friend