Guys: what do you REALLY think of women with nose piercings? hot or not?

Do you think a girl with a nose piercing is hot? trashy? I'm not talking about septum piercings, but I am talking about both a stud nose ring and a small hoop. either or? both? neither? please take the poll and comment :)

• stud nose rings are hot
  • stud AND small hoop rings are hot
  • both are unattractive

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• If the girl was physically attractive, then yes.

• I don't typically like lots of piercings on a girl, but the nose ones seem totally fine. Studs look better simply because they seem more feminine to my eye.

• Piercings on the nose just look weird to me. Unattractive.

• I'd not not see anything there. Studs don't bother me at all but the hoops look stupid to me :/

• Girls think it's cute and that's fine if they don't care that guys find it repulsive and stupid looking, who cares what guys think? They're not wearing it to look more attractive to men, they're doing it for themselves right? I hope so because even the most gorgeous babe looks less attractive to men with a shiny wart on the side of her nose : /

• I am not a fan of piercings.

• i don't like them

What Girls Said 4

• To each, his own but I've never gotten the whole piercing thing, beyond the traditional ones for earrings. If that's what does it for you, then enjoy. Just not my cup of tea.

• In my opinion - B.
    Depending on where you're going and what the occasion is. =)

• They make girls look cuter :)

• I think nose piercings are so trashy