Girls ! Do you use BB cream? Which brand do you use? Or you recommend?

I don't use BB cream generally. But time to time, it can be used i think. I am searching a good brand.

So Girls! Do you use BB cream? Which brand do you use? Or you recommend?

Ps For guys, bb cream is to have more Smooth skin.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 3

• "Ps For guys, bb cream is to have more Smooth skin" <---- believe it or not... but the first thing that came to my mind was the reality show "Big Brother" when i saw the BB initials :-P

• My skin's already soft and smooth, like buttahhhhh 💚

• What's BB cream? I have only used Nivea and that was like 3 times ever in my life the feeling of cream feels weird to me.

What Girls Said 7

• I've only ever tried it once. It was from the Face Shop. It was really nice, but I had to wait a few minutes for it to oxidize, else the color was too light. They're supposed to work that way though to match your skin tone.

I think Korean and Japanese brands are generally the best when it comes to BB creams. Most Western brands don't really have the skin health benefits BB creams are supposed to have and are basically just tinted moisturizers.

• I buy my BB cream and CC cream from Etude House. The packaging is really cute and I love how the product doesn't cake my face.

www.nopuedespasar.com/.../...-mineral-BB-Cream.jpg
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../photo+1+%25283%2529.JPG

• I use maybelline dream pure bb cream and don't use anything else. I didn't realize how my old foundations covered up my actual skin so much until I switched to BB. I'm sure Korean BB cream is the best but I wear it too often to dish out 40+ for the product and shipping.

• I haven't used a lot of bb cream brands. The only one I use is Garnier. The texture and coverage of it is good and it smells nice too. The problem is the shade, the light tone of it is a bit dark for me. I'm looking forward to test other bb creams to see which one is worth using. I want to try the Korean bb cream, Lotree, cause its packaging grabs my attention, lol.

• I've only ever used garnier and it tends to go cakey and Orange. Whatever brand you decide on make sure they have a good colour range!

• I do. Mine's by H&M but once it's over I'll try a different brand. I almost never buy the same make up twice. I think I'm going to go with Garnier.

• I don't use drugstore makeup normally but I love Maybelline's bb cream