Which one of these styles do you like most?

"Mom this is NOT a phase, this is the REAL me!"
Thats what these styles are ^
But theyre still cool :P

Goth
http://i.imgur.com/UMxfL2r.jpg

Emo/Scene
http://i.imgur.com/eXRk9FY.jpg

Pastel Goth
http://i.imgur.com/JW2hadb.jpg

• Goth
    37% (7)44% (4)39% (11)Vote
  • Emo/Scene
    11% (2)56% (5)25% (7)Vote
  • Pastel Goth
    52% (10)0% (0)36% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I wish I could pull pastel goth off but I'm half black and I feel like it would only look good pale people..

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• I am not into those styles because I think their editing is just too much. But if I had to choose then I would go with the basic goth. Emo would be okay too.

1|0
    0|0
  • i try to shape my hair into an emo hairtyle without using hair-products

0|0
    0|0
  • no doubt all of these are phases and are kind of silly.

BUT i have a real thing for emo chicks, very hot in my opinion. I will never connect with any of those girls in reality though. I love jazz/blues/country music and am super conservative, so its just a guilty pleasure that will have nothing come of it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like any of those styles

1|1
    0|0
  • That goth woman on the right was really hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of these.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of them

0|0
    0|1
  • Goth girls are hot ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • Those look retarded. Trust me, it's a phase. You won't be wearing that shit when you mature.

3|1
    1|0
    • Yeah I know that's what I said :P

• Yeah. If I had to pick one though, the ol traditional goth is the best.

• None.. looks so artificial, depressing and more depressing.

2|0
    1|0
    • To me Goth and pastel goth look like a costume. Emo is the only one where I see people actually dress like that in real life

What Girls Said 9

• I had a Goth style once upon a time lol I loved all my dark style, and music. Black clothing and make up rocks , if it suits in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did the goth/ stoner thing in high school with trip pants and black eyeliner , and the guys with spike bracelets , and tattoos , and Pentagrams everywhere metal bands. I never understood the scean kids, emo , and I have never once heard of pastal goth !

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah pastel goth isn't as popular. I think it's more of a Japanese girl thing :o

• Pastel Goth.

Or emo.

I like both.

0|0
    0|0
  • this is the real this is the mee hahah but I think if a girl can pull it off all three can be super pretty!

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look pretty similar to me. I had a phase like this but it passed but if I had to say then I would go for the pastel goth :|

0|0
    0|0
  • I like neither of those but I voted for pastel goth just cause I like pastel colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like these styles, and they all look the same :\ But do what you like :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not really into any of those styles. I used to try to pull off goth cause i hung out with the goths in high school but I did not like how I looked so that stopped really quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • They all look the same to me

0|0
    0|0