I shaved my hair, what should I wear to attract my gf?

i have a gf, she said that i need to loss some weight. i lost 10kg in 2 months. she was happy. i am a maritime student so in our college we have our prescribe haircut. during our haircut inspection, i was to busy lossing weight i forgoted to trim my hair. the officer in charge on trimming the hair of those who had unprescribe haircut accidentally attached the wrong attchmentcomb in the shaver, and trimmed the upper part of my head. he attached the no. 1 (3mm) attachmentcomb, and our prescribehaircut at the upper part of the head is no. 3(10mm). it was okay to me, so i shaved my hair with the no. 1 attachmentcomb. the reaction of my gf was unpredictable, she smile but always says that she find me unatractive. i think its because of my grooming, coz i dont really care about my apperance. we dont really see each other because we are both college student in diff. university. we see each other twice or once a week. what should i wear to attract my gf when we see each other?

Most Helpful Girl

• If she doesn't like you, why she's with you? And it's good that you lost weight and you try to look better, but you should do it for yourself, not for other people. A nice pair of jeans and a black shirt should make you look good I think. Though, if you 'd like more advice on your appearance, you should post a photo and write more about your style

What Girls Said 5

• If she says she finds you unattractive because of your hair cut she really has to grow up. Hair especially males hair grows so fast, your new haircut will fill out in a couple weeks. I would reevaluate your relationship. Only lose weight for yourself, even if it made your girlfriend happy, make sure it makes you happy and you're doing it for yourself first. If you want to attract her, you'd have to ask her what she prefers is thats what you're wanting to do.

• She doesn't seem like the best girlfriend...

• What a shitty girlfriend you have there. Poor you.

• Just saying : she doesn't deserve u !
    Well personnally , when a guy has a nice noticeable perfume it drives me crazy , even if he's ugly as hell but the nice perfume smell he leaves behind when he walks by or when he leans towards me drives me crazy !
    Bottom line , i get wet when my guy friends smell fresh and nice *-*
    Ps: try 'hugo RED' it'll seduce her in a heart beat

• Sounds like you need a new GF, she shouldn't be telling you to lose weight, how to dress, keep your hair, etc. unless he's perfectly fine with you doing the same to her. I'm not saying people should just let themselves go either, my BF and I both like to look good/ workout for each other. But she honestly just sounds like a bitch.

What Guys Said 2

• Your gf sounds very harsh and shallow. She shouldn't have tried to change you by making u lose weight. You should leave her

• Yeah this is why I don't have a very high view of women, I have to keep my hair short and women won't date me over that alone. Yet if she has flaws I'd look over them. Leave her she's worthless.