Women, what kind of necklaces or bracelets look good on guys?

What kind of necklaces or bracelets look good/hot on guys? Feel free to provide a link to get a better idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion, I don't like it when guys were chains around their neck, I'm okay with wrists but when they wear it around their neck for some reason I think of pimps (I can blame my brothers Halloween costume for that stereotype)

I prefer guys to not wear necklaces, but if you want to, I think small subtle ones are the way to go, with some sort of small pendent so it looks like their's meaning behind it (like a cross if you're religious or a letter or some token). I feel like because mens shoulders are broader and the muscle around the collarbones tend to be more thicker necklaces don't look as good (but that's just my opinion!)

I like it when guys were braided bracelets on their hands, but just one or two. It's not that nice when there's too much. But the one accessory I like best on guys are ankle bracelets, there's something about them that's extremely attractive. One or two in bright odours or toned colours are nice, and it gives off this chill, surfer kinda vibe. Ankle bracelets + Flip flops = d-(^_^)-b

What Girls Said 1

• ... They don't.

What Guys Said 1

• I wear a chain and this braided bracelet.