Is makeup that imprtant?

I never EVER put any makeup on , i mean i put some chapstick on but no other makeup. is this a turn off for guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• It really isn't. I didn't start wearing makeup until I graduated from high school, and even now I don't wear much more than some tinted moisturizer and eyeshadow, some times mascara.

In general I think make up is best used to enhance your features rather than change them. Guys are happy if you're confident in yourself. They're not interested in your make up, they're interested in you.

What Guys Said 3

• Nope this is a turn ON for most guys. I wish that every girl wore no makeup, because if they aren't very attractive, i don't want them to hide it. And if they are naturally attractive, makeup is not at all necessary. Even if u aren't that attractive without makeup, guys will appreciate that you are true to yourself and "real".

• Some girls just enjoy wearing makeup. We don't wear it for men, but for ourselves.

• Thats a straight up lie 😂. Girls don't wear makeup just to wear makeup. They wear it to impress dudes. I think girls have been slathering themseleves in makeup for so long that they forgot WHY they do it in the first place 😂😭😂

• nah not really make up is mainly just used to "enhance" (think thats how its spelt) their facial looks and fetures, mainly just from product marketing and all that really

• makeup is important a lot

What Girls Said 2

• No, and it's better for your skin to. You'll thank yourself later.

• Nope and I find it hilarious how MUCH some girls wear. like CMON. We've got to a point where girls are literally drawing on their eye brows. and then talking about other gils eyebrows that are REAL.. HAHAHA!!!

• The most makeup I wear is lipstick, lip gloss and SOMETIMES mascara. I have real natural beauty