Saw her underware, now sort of wondering if all girls wear that?

i had to give her and some friends a quick ride in my vehicle and when she got out she had to bend around the back seat and I was shocked to see what she was wearing , she had on this black lingerie type underwear which was extremely sexy and small too . and she's not really the type you'd think would wear that as she's more the cute type and wasn't dressed sexy at all that night , just had on blue jeans and a plain top so I was blown away by her sexy underwear .

now since I don't see what girls are wearing down there too often , I was left wondering if this is normal fashion style at the moment or if she was pushing it by wearing that and being extra sexy for whatever reasons ?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a very casual person; jeans and a t-shirt, or jeans and a fancy shirt if going out.

I'm by no means slutty, either.

However, I find thongs very comfortable, so I wear them pretty much every day.

Every girl is different, but I don't think you should make underwear a quizzical topic. If her underwear was sexy, it was most likely because she finds said sexy underwear comfortable. Or maybe it just makes her smile. I know I prefer to wear underwear with cute prints to just plain colors, and it makes me happier wearing such underwear for some strange reason.

What Girls Said 6

• You know how women tend to dress nice just for the sake of dressing nice. You know get all dolled up just to go through doing it? Same thing with the underwear. It's a confidence thing. You are what you eat and you are what you wear. A lot of girls wear sexy bra and underwear sets underneath normal clothes to feel sexy, naughty, whatever. Hell, they might just be some freaking comfy undies. In any event, sexy undies were not always worn with nookie in mind.

• girls tend to wear anything they feel comfortable wearing :)

may sounds stupid but sometimes a sexy pair of underwear can make you feel better about yourself :L

• Yeah that's possible , she was upset about some things at the moment and maybe felt better by wearing them

• can you describe the undies please? I'd love for this guy I like to think this about me, so please describe :)

and..girls wear sexy underwear/bra if they want to feel good about themselves, sexy, etc.

• All I remember as they were black , very thin type of material , looked kind of usuaul in design and shape , weren't like normal underware , not a thong either I though but not really sure , looked like some type of lingerie , definity not somethign you'd wear everyday or who knows maybe some girls do

• Wasn't it brazilian cut? something like that http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri2/V280474.jpg

• some girls wear underwear like that all the time, even if they're not going anywhere special. sometimes wearing sexy underwear can make a girl feel sexy, and they do it just to do it. it really depends on what they feel like

• All girls wear different type of underwear. It doesn't mean she is a slut or extremely sexual if that's what you're getting at. Maybe she just wants to feel sexy for herself which is why she wears sexy underwear.

• ALL? no.

many? yes

but a lot of girls choose to wear sexy underwear some days just for a pick me up and other days they wear plain briefs.

• What you mean by a pick me up ? like she would wear something like that just to feel sexy or to raise her self esteem as they say ? or was she trying to do something else . anyways I kind of suspected she wore that to feel sexy , maybe was my though as she's a cute girl but not super hot by any means .

• Self-esteem. when you're wearing cute undies and bras you feel more feminine and sexy.

What Guys Said 2

• Personally, I'm much too sexy for underwear of any kind, and so choose instead to gird my loins with ace bandagaes soaked in Vaseline Petroleum Jelly. This somehow makes me to feel like the manimal that I am. Samantha Brown thinks I''m HOT!

• I think girls wear all sorts, I have known girls to wear things which you need a microscope to see and others wearing things which you, well, wouldn't need a microscope to see. I think fashion only changes the external clothing like shirts. Underwear never really changes dramatically - at least not in my opinion.