I love it when Girls wear heels?

Do you like wearing heels? How tall are them things?

How tall are you?

How does it make you feel to be with a tall, handsome man wearing your heels?

Most Helpful Girl

• im 5'6, love wearing heels to parties but not to school/work, I am quite ditzy so run around a lot for which heels aren't really practical and also theyre bad for your feet. I usually opt for the highest heels but those without the platforms just the heels.

Umm a weird question, i wouldn't feel any different if I was wearing heels and we were just standing.

I just like to wear them because on the dancer floor its easier to lift your foot off so the heel comes off the ground and im standing on my very tip toe and have that tall handsome man spin me around/dance with me which i love doing!

What Girls Said 9

• 6 inch heels are the standard for runway models
    kitty heels are about 2 inches
    and normal heels are about 4 inches
    I'm 5'9 so I barely wear heels because I'm super tall, but when I go to the mall with some of my taller male friends or hang out with my dad, I sometimes wear the more smaller heels (just because it's easier to walk in them, they're more comfortable if I have to wear them for a long time, and my height is so damn big that I surpass the height of tall men if I wear heels 3 inches and above)

• I do. I'm on the tiny side at 5'2" so heels do a lot for me. That being said, I actually do enjoy wearing heels and do so, almost daily. I stick with 3" or 4" heel heights, usually. Like you, I also enjoy seeing other gals in heels.

• I like the way eels make me look but I don't like wearing them.
    Depending on the height I can be anywhere from 5'5 to 5'8 in my heels
    And I'm only 5'3

• I'm tall anyway (5'9") but I LOVE my stiletto heels, I wear at least 4" to 4 1/2" heels all the time, love the look and they feel sexy.

• I loooove heels!!!

• 5'8, 5'9 I've got legs for dayys and I love wearing heels!

• i love heels

• Good for you!!!

• sarcasm?

No interest in the question?

• You wouldn't care anyway... I hate heels but have a real passion for them.

• I'm 5'3 and I love heels but I would only wear them at special events. Most of my friends are the same height and most boys I've been with have been like two inches taller me so I'm either their height or taller which makes me uncomfortable. I only really enjoyed it when my boyfriend was 6 ft so I had no worries of being taller than him

• Do you think it is a big deal to most girls, being taller then their guy?

• haha hair?
      Hair is that important? A future can be built off that guys hair! hehe

• It's not like super important it's just the first thing I notice

What Guys Said 0