Long hair with short girl?

What Do you think 5 feet girl looks good on long hair Like below hips Or not look good?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 5'1 and my hair reaches my butt when straightened (naturally it's wavy). Personally, I love it and I don't think it makes me look any shorter - if it does, who the heck cares? It gives me a lot more confidence and having a variety of possible hairstyles can help bring attention to your face rather than your petite frame.

Do whatever makes YOU feel awesome :)
    If you grow it out long and you don't like it, cut it!

What Guys Said 3

• In my opinion short girls tend to look better with short hair. Long hair on short girls make her look shorter which kind of becomes inproportionate.

• i believe shorter girls are better with a pixie hairstyle

• Bot about good or bad
    But I guess that'll make you look short than you are
    And be confident that you look good :)

What Girls Said 4

• cdn2.thegloss.com/.../its-so-beautiful-gif.gif
    It's pretty neat. Please don't cut it. I've been trying to grow my hair for years.

• I think that as long as the hair looks healthy and is well kept, it is fine.

• I love long hair its beautiful! As for below the hips, I think that's a little long on anyone

• The only drawback to hair that long on a shorter person is it will make you look shorter.