Pink, purple or blue hair?

Which color would you like best on a girl?

• Pink
  • Blue
  • Purple
Don't say natural because I hate natural hair colors

Most Helpful Guy

• I pick purple. Doesn't look too funky.

What Guys Said 5

• i'd go with purple

• Eww, neither of those. The natural hair color is always best.

• Pink is really cute! ^ . ^
    Makes me think of some cool anime characters with pink hair, aww~.

• Out of the three, I like purple a little more.

• Are you dying it completely or highlighting it?

What Girls Said 3

• Well you're going to need more information to provide us with. It all comes down to what your face looks like and what your skin tone is. For example:

If you had a lighter skin tone (Caucasian): I think that you would be able to pull of the purple, pink and blue, but sometimes the colour black and be overwhelming and make a person who's fair look sickly pale. Consider going for pastel pink, blue and purples because they're more subtle and can blend with different types of clothes better than strong colours.

If you have a brownish kind of skin town (Latino): Black would be amazing cause the contrast isn't to harsh with your skin. I think it would also pull of the dark purple, pastel pink, and dark blue. Try not to make the colours to neon as it may clash with a lot of clothes.

If you have fairly dark skin: I believe dark skin has so much potential with colour, if you have the right face structure and build, dark purple and dark blue would look amazing! But pink I think would be too much. Black is also a safe choice, but it's a colour everyone has, so it's not really special (unless you're going for the natural look)

Keep in mind that I just said skin tones, you're facial structures also have a lot to do with which colours would look best on you (especially eyes, your eye colour can't clash with the colour of you hair)

• Pink is my favorite although blue and purple can look good too.

• I think purple❤