Do guys only care about looks?

I feel that sometimes I get judged on how I look, I'm not skinny, nor great looking. I do have a good personality, I'm nice, honest, I work and I go to school, I know what I want! I feel bad about my self, I think my ex boyfriend cheated on me because I wasn't good enough for him, maybe he found someone better looking! I'm scared of dating or give anyone a chance because I think if my ex cheated on me why wouldn't someone else do the same? What is it that guys look for in a women?

Most Helpful Girl

• First of all looking at your picture you do look cute and you are beautifull,whether you see that or not!

Second thing guys who cheat its not because you weren't good enough for him its because its his thing and he's an asshole,simply. If he didn't like you, he wouldn't have been with you in the first place.

Third thing there are some shallow guys who do look just for looks but those guys are just immature and kiddos. Because if they think about it, by the time you re 50 your looks will be gone and all what he is left with is your great fun personality! so a wise man would go with her personality and I honestly would go with 50/50 on looks and personality.

Last thing I've been cheated on before, twice actually. I first thought maybe its Me..maybe there is something wrong about me or something missing but I realized evantually that its Him.

So if you feel insecure about yourself then you have to work on that,plus you need to start trusting men again...

Not everyman is an asshole.. I know we all believe that there is only ONE MAN but..this could be not true! just have faith in men and most importantly Yourself!

• I did think there was something wrong with me or something missing.My ex was my first boyfriend and we were together 2 yrs. it was very hard on me and still is especially because he looks for me, and I do feel insecure about myself but ima try working on it, thankyou

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not going to say what I know you want to hear. Instead I will tell the truth.

Yes, looks play a big part when it comes to sexually attract a man. But good looks will not make a man love you.. that's where personality comes in. It's the same thing with women. Most of them are attracted to confident men but it doesn't make her love him.

Sex and love is two separate things and looks will never make someone love you.

• Most guys look in a women for personality , we mostly care about how a women will treat us if you are nice, friendly sweet there's a lot of chances that guys will like you. You will find somebody else better than your ex there's somebody out there for everyone.

• First of all guys don't just care about looks (although its nice) a great personality and other traits help too. And judging by your pics your a great looking woman so stop being so hard on yourself. Mmkay?

• Only superficial people only care about looks. Its definitely a part of it but it isn't the most important thing. For me to be attracted to a women, a combination of intelligence, personality, and looks has to be present.

Don't feel bad about yourself because your douche bag ex boyfriend cheated. You'll find someone that will actually care about you and make you feel good. Everything will work out.

• No, looks don't matter as much to men...most men anyway. What guys like is a girl that makes it very clear that she likes him, otherwise he will just move on.

What Girls Said 0