Worst place to get a peircing?

What is, in your opinion, the worst place to get a peircing due to either looking bad or pain factor.

Tongue peircing really distract me. How do you eat with a tongue peircing in? Doesn't good get caught in there?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

What Girls Said 5

• Pain wise, the genitalia hurts more because of urinal content. Its at a higher risk of infection and inflammation if not properly taken care of.
    Looks wise, I think the bridge peircing is the worst of the worst.

I've had my fair share of peircings. After a while, you get bored or mature and remove them.
    Ps, tongue peircings isn't so bad. And Nope, if you're maintain on oral hygiene, no food will ever get caught.

• Only ramen noodles get caught around a tongue, I don't think any piercing is bad they're all sexy in their own way.

• Nose piercings look so trashy to me

• The worst is either the cheek or the genitalia. Cheek because when you drink water may leak and that would be annoying and genitalia because HELLO I can only imagine unspeakable pain

• Piercing your anus wouldn't be a good idea but I hear that people do it.

The up keep would be awful.