What are your thoughts on women that generally wear expensive items?

Obviously some people do not notice, but say you were seeing a girl and you found out that she wore expensive clothing, bags etc. What are your initial thoughts?

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't judge people based on what brands they were. Thinking less if a person for wearing high end clothes is just as bad as looking down on people who were low end brands. Personally I truly believe the quality of more expensive clothing brands are so much better. But I basically wear both high and low end brands... soooo tmi

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I wanna set the girl... :D

0|0
    0|0
  • over all first impression is that she's high maintenance and requires the best of everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Either she was spoiled by her dad or her man. She's a Kim Kardashian type.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think she's high maintenance.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I consider them materialistic.

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably works hard in life and has a better job than I do! But I'm only 19 no one gives young people decent jobs so she'd probably be older than me or come from a rich family. The only expensive things I buy for myself are expensive handbags because I was tired of cheap purses falling apart on me and having to buy a new one all the time, I thought I might as well get a couple really nice ones that will last and I mean Kate Spade bags, those can take a beating!

0|0
    0|0
  • I assume she's rich and cares about her appearance. either has a great job or gets spoiled by her man

0|0
    0|0
  • I would think that she takes care of her self greatly and I would admire her

1|0
    0|0