How would this combination look?

so i have a problem... i have a bit of fat above my knees that won't go away. i can't really workout cause i have a bad knee injury and fat burning creams definitely don't work so i am desperate. the final high school years party is at the end of may and i want to wear this dress in combination with such dressings but i don't know if it would work http://imgur.com/a/VXv9u what do you guys think? i want to look quite sexy like the other girls do. i can't wear longer dresses because i am short and it doesn't look good. thank you!

Most Helpful Girl

• it might be a little too much going on bc of the detailing on the top part of the dress. an all black dress would work better

What Guys Said 1

• Looks awesome!

What Girls Said 4

• if you are of an hourglass to pear shape, this dress would look good, but i would recommend a patterned tights, rather than stockings... it is more secure, and looks classier...

• that is to say, one where the pattern goes all the way up... i hadn't looked closely before...

• http://imgur.com/a/UtaAh this is me if it helps? i thought i was a pear but my friend says im a banana cause my hips are not wide

• i'd say lean collumn to pear, just slightly pear, the dress should look good, and by the way, i can't see what the heck you are talking about with the cellulite and fat, it's well proportioned if it is there... and i'm not just saying that, i actively looked... and i think it would look really cute with a lace patterned tights, or for a fierce look, animal print black... like this picture...i32.photobucket.com/.../tights_zpsggujkmuw.jpeg

• I think that you can rock anything as long as you're confident in your own skin. Wear what you like and I'm sure you'll look fabulous!

• that's nice to say girl but you know cellulite is not attractive, don't you?

• i just wanted to know if those pantyhoz would work with that dress :) that was the question. if the combination rather looks weird or not :P nothing really looks that good on me but im trying my best

• I think it would look better without the pantyhose, but you could go with a full black pantyhose that covers the entire leg, if you want.

• I like the tights but I'd wear more simple dress with them

• It looks good