Make up tips? What kind of make up you prefer on yourself?

I SUCK at doing my make up. Any tips, tricks, anything? 😊

Most Helpful Girl

• I like pastel or nude eye makeup with thin eyeliner, I love contouring (it's my favorite thing in makeup), white eye pencil for my water line, mascara, blush, and any lipstick or lipgloss color (depending on my mood).
    For special occasions I like some glitter, false lashes, and bright red lipstick.

What Guys Said 6

• The key to makeup is to make it look like your not wearing any

• girls without make-up = the best

your eyes are already beautiful... and you've got a nice smile as well... so you don;t need a make-up in my opinion :-)

• She's wearing makeup in her picture. Lol guys are so clueless. But I agree she is pretty.

• pffft i don't need makeup

• There are millions of YouTube channels that make makeup videos... You could watch some of them

• I don't prefer make up :)

• I like to put it on with a trowel!

• Oh my that's hardcore 😳😄

• Yep, I like to look as though I've been tangoed! haha

What Girls Said 8

• well i know with lipstick, once you put it on put your finger in your mouth and then pull it out, this will remove any lipstick that would've gone on your teeth and you can also use a finished powder around your lips to give the lipstick a crisp edge! hope this helped :)

• I prefer a natural face with mascara and no eyeliner:) it makes your eyes look big yet you don't look like your covered in makeup and its quick and easy. I just moisturise my face and then a little bit of powder:)

• I suck at make up too, which is why I tend to keep things pretty natural. I'm best friends with BB cream, because it's easy to apply, and I'll just use a little bit of mascara, then some tinted chapstick. I'm trying to learn how to wear eyeliner, but I always end up smudging it or having one eye lined thicker than the other.

• SMLx0 on YouTube is really good and so is ciaoobelllaxo.
    Just make sure you listen to there tips and PRACTICE! Like right before I wash my face I likd try doing something new intill I got the hang of it.

• I think you look great as you are

• Aren't you wearing make up in your profile picture? You don't suck at it :)

• I don't wear any makeup but if I try to put it on I like to wear brown or purple or navy

• none at all