Do you think this outfit is too slutty for a high school reunion?

My husbands high school reunion is coming up in a few weeks.
It's a casual barbecue, so I was thinking of wearing the outfit on the left (blue skirt, crop top)
toneitup.com/.../...t-2014-04-21-at-8.06.44-PM.jpg

But well my husband said it was showing way too much for a high school reunion.
Not even gonna lie. I've had a baby a few months back and I lost all the weight and I kinda wanna show it off. And I do see girls around here wearing less.

Most Helpful Guy

• A bit tacky for a high school reunion, unless you're playing the role of his young, hot, arm candy.

What Guys Said 15

• Yeah, you're exposing too much. The style doesn't fit the occasion.

• Not appropriate for a high school reunion, even one that's a barbecue lunch. Invitational celebrations are not for showing off like that, there's a somewhat formal element to them no matter where they're held. If you wanna show off, go to the beach on a normal day.

Also, the outfit itself isn't really very attractive in the first place.

• I wouldn't wear a crop top to a dinner.

The dress on the right would be better. It's still slutty but at least time-of-day appropriate.

• I think its sexy as hell, especially if you look as good as she does in it. Are you trying to be the sexy wife for your husband to show off? You'll turn some heads for sure, but be careful, you know how catty women can get. Especially when they used to be hot and are now not. Just a thought. Bottom line, if you and your husband feel its good to go then sport it baby, if not then re-think. I think it's hot though.

• If you've got it... flaunt it. Maybe you can find something as short and as flattering that's you know... more upscale i guess though.

• It's a barbecque, I think you can get away with it. Just be aware all the other girls will hate you for being so damn sexy, and all the men will be jealous of your husband for having such a damn sexy wife.

• Yeah for the occasion that's a bit too much skin.

• It is. Don't wear it.

• The dress on the right would be ok, the outfit on the left doesn't fit the occasion.

• It's not slutty, but it'd be inappropriate for this situation. And because it is HIS reunion it would be wise to respect his feelings and wishes on the matter

• It looks good dont get me wrong but that is too much skin for a high school reunion.

• You're under 25 and having a high school reunion? I'm still waiting for my first one.

• The dress on the right looks way better.

• wear it and make him sweat!

• Show it off! It's perfect if you still have the bod for it. It's the kind of outfit a lot may have worn when they were IN high school, but that VERY few could pull off afterwards!

• Wear it to the reunion.

What Girls Said 11

• the outfit looks nice but could give people the wrong message. Try a skirt that goes up to 2 inches above the knee but not 8 inches like in the photograph.

• well mine is a bit longer I guess. Maybe more like 5 inches above the knee

• Yeah, that's too. much akin. Maybe if it weren't a crop top... it's also very youngish. You're 18-24, but if you're 24 I think it's too young.

• I agree with everyone here, yes definitely inappropriate. It sends a message that you never grew out of the high school mentality

• Wear it honey. It's a beautiful outfit, you're young and pretty, and you'll make all the women jealous. Go for it.

• I don't think it's slutty, just not appropriate enough for this scenario

• You just got out of hs... it's been quite a while for him. Your tastes will diverge..

• well I didn't exactly get just out of high school, I graduated college 2 years ago

• They look nice. But not appropriate for a high school reunion.

• Don't wear it, you will feel uncomfortable

• How old are you and how old is your husband? What year reunion is it?

• 24, he is 33 and they're having their 15 year reunions

• Seems like if you want to be the center of attention, you found the outfit to accomplish that. If thats not the case, perhaps something with a little more covering.

• YUP.
    You're not going to a bar. You are going to see people and show them how you have grown since high school. So unless you became a hooker since high school, you wouldn't want to wear a dress like that.

• Your husband is right. It looks like your trying to be in highschool. It’s a cute outfit for heavy partying at a club, and also for tempting your husband lol. There of plenty of outfits that your pretty figure will look fantastic in that show less skin.