How to go braless if you have big boobs?

How do you go brakes with big boobs. Especially without getting pokies. My boobs aren't saggy so I'm not worried about that. I just want to know how to do it without being tacky

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, you can't wear anything white or with really thin fabric... as far as nipping out, it's gonna happen, it's just whether you can get used to it and not care. And you want to wear a nice enough outfit that you look like you planned it, not like you're just lazy and didn't get dressed. Plenty of celebrities do it, like nobody could have been wearing a bra with most of the dresses at the Oscars.

• Do you think pasties could help with the nipple problem

• Maybe, I never tried them, I don't really think it's a problem.

What Guys Said 6

• well if you don't want to wear a bra and still want it to seem like you are wearing one then I think you'll probably have to wear something that is thicker. im just guessing, I have no idea hahaa.

• wear clothes bigger than your size maybe?

• Dark Colors and Something to cover up (Cardigan. Hoodie etc...)

• Pasties. Put em over the nipples and no pokies. Damn it. Hahaha!

• Oh, I "knew" a girl that wanted to go braless a lot because she wore very revealing clothing (surprise I know) but she had some kind of strapless, stick on bra thing that I guess were invented for evening gowns. Can't remember what she called them. Hid the nipples pretty good though and made her perkier than she was naturally. She didn't say, but she had plus size D cups... So...

• pokies are hot.. hot..

• Just do it. Guys will flock to you.

What Girls Said 7

• My boobs aren't super big but I don't go bra less unless I'm wearing a sweatshirt haha I just think bras give my boobs a nicer shape. If you were to layer a clingy tank top under a flowy one (when it's warm out obviously) i think that would probably look fine. You could probably also find good suggestions on Google hahah

• I wouldn't recommend it.

• Tight and dark dresses and shirts, also padding doesn't hurt.
    Here are some examples
    scontent-lga.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...51139574565_n.jpg

• I'm a 36 C or D depending on the bra, and I'm also very firm. When I go braless I prefer a button-front blouse/miniskirt combo, I get my blouses fitted nicely, not too tight or too loose, sometimes with pockets, sometimes without, and my nipples can get a bit "friendly". I just go with it and smile, I'm proud of what I've got and confident in showing it a bit.

• I would like to know the secret. I have large breast and I don't even remember the last time I went braless... I guess I was 14 years old.
    There is just no way that can happen to me.

• I know, I don't know how some girls with big boobs pull it off

• Lol that's just not an option for me unless I'm sleeping lol

• Larger shirts :D