What style wedding dress would you like? What color would you like the grooms suit to be?

I'm in love with like two dresses right now.

1. Its a white mermaid dress with gold designs, open back, and short sleeves.

2. Its blush pink and flows out like a princess dress.

I'd love if my groom wore a khaki tux with striped khaki tie. The light colors go with my wedding well :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• I've never thought about it, but thinking about it now, I wanna wear something wacky as all hell lol.

• I'm making my groom wear converse or forces with his tux. I think its cute.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b123e78cb1.jpg

• Lol not really. He gets to choose who he invited from his side of the family :) he also gets to choose some food for the reception. Thats about it lol

• @Asker It is his day also so he should have equal say in everything. He should have full say in what he wears and should not be told what shoes he has to wear

• i would enjoy the normal wedding dress when i marry my future wife. it is (HER!!!) choice though. but i like that idea of lifting the white veil in the white dress. yes. i'm a guy that looks forward to his wedding day. whenever that may be. i would love to go over all the plans. and arrangements with my future wife. it is a very important day for two people under god.

• Awwww :) I think I'll stick with the white dress that has the gold beading. You inspired me to keep it traditional

• (This is Tinkerbell) fantabulous advice (peter) and how sweet!!! Good answer ;-)

• thank you tinkerbell

What Girls Said 7

• id love a princess dress for the ceremony, and a figure hugging one for reception. both must have lace. 0:)
    not sure about a colour theme yet, but id like it to be either something really fresh/crisp or something very bold.

• Yes my white dress is lace like. I love lace. The dress I want fro the reception costs $2000 as well so I'm not sure if I still want t or not

• nicee=] me too!
      wow, well if u got the money then enjoy urself! if you'd rather use it towards something else, id say something a little cheaper is ideal=]

• [IMG]http://i58.tinypic.com/2gxitc4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/2qly49v.jpg[/IMG]

I would want something like this for my wedding dress

or this [IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/wj83r4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i61.tinypic.com/4s1szk.jpg[/IMG]

Hummm for the groom I'm not sure

• OMG that purple dress used to be my dream prom dress! But I chose not to go to prom

• Darn It, I didn't think about that :(

• Thats why I didn't post pics lol

• I think the blush pink would be the best colour but it depends how the white one looks - whether it expands or not.

• The white dress is honestly more pretty, but I like both. What wedding dress design would you like for yourself?

• I think the highest I would spend is $400 dollars. I don't believe in an expensive dress.

• I didn't believe in expensive but I am in love with the white dress and it costs somewhere between $1500-2000

• I like corset mermaid dresses. Pnina tornai is my favorite designer but I love other designers' dresses too. I've toyed with the idea of a red wedding dress, and I have also considered a gold dress. I'd want him to wear a black tux unless I come up with a better idea.

• I used to be all about black, but I find gray and khaki much hotter now

• Yes i love that metallic silver! I think this khaki suit goes great with my dress tho because of the gold particles

• I bet it does! I thought you meant a dull grayish khaki but golden khaki should look amazing. I hope you have a great wedding good luck!

• White definetely and mermaid style is the best

• I was never into mermaid dresses until I saw this dress! How much are you willing to spend on a gown?

• Well cause I'm really in love with 5 dresses, but I'm settling with my favorite 2. They're both 2000 or less

• I would realky but the white one

• Naked style.

• Never given much thought. I would probably just go with the "traditional" color.

• Yea I understand most people want white, but like what style... Princess? Mermaid?