Women do you like suspenders on men?

Suspenders have definitely become my thing/trademark over the past few years. I love to rock my express fitted dress shirts with an array of different suspender colors and styles. I even let them just hand for a casual look.

I personally think a man needs to be in decent shape to rock suspenders. They highlight the V-taper big time. If you have a belly it looks horrible.

What do you think about suspenders on men?

• I like suspenders on men
  • I do not like suspenders

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 5

• YES THEYRE SO CUTE! loveee themmm

• To be honest, I find that they look quite comical. But hey, if you like them, wear them.

• I'll ask the style you prefer?

• Just a t-shirt and jeans, perhaps shorts instead. You know, just keeping it casual. I am younger than you after all.

• Yeah... you don't know style yet. The guys in your age group have no idea wth they are doing. Unless they are gay or Asian

• Yeah, I like suspenders. It reminds me of olden times like the 1930s when they were en vogue. I actually have a pair myself ^^

• I love suspenders period. On men and on me.

• Nahhh only in some cases does it look good normally it just makes you look younger or older

What Guys Said 1