What do you think about the hipster style?

is it cool and a nice change?

• pro hipster
  • prefer conservative

Most Helpful Guy

• I've lost sight of what constitutes a "hipster" now. My girlfriend's sister and her friends are what I would call hipsters, but apparently a lot of them aren't, as they see it? At the risk of offending people, I think the whole subculture is predicated on being called geeks when they were growing up, and they've embraced it and spun it into something they define as cool. I don't know, I don't really have much of an opinion on them either way, except I'll say that no self respecting man should ever wear skinny jeans.

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 4

• unattractive

this

• After looking it up I'm still not 100% sure what a hipster is.

• I would say, stop using the word "Hipster" because although I generally know what that subculture is, it's becoming a buzzword used by the average stupid American to use for everything that's slightly different. "UH, THEY DRIVE A DIFFERENT CAR THAN ME, HIPSTER HUR HUR HUR"

• Great style...