Can I get a rate up in here? And suggestions to improve my appearance?

Full body (might be blurry; using my mobile for image hosting):
http://s3.postimg.org/3x0m8pa9f/image.jpg

I'm chubby, but I'm currently working out at the gym to improve thay chub and turn it into muscle. 👌

I typically have an ENTJ personality. I do have a touch of zaniness, for I tend to be dogmatic. I'm eccentric; excelling in psychology (IB) and calculus (AP). I'm an amateur writer, actress, singer, songwriter, and artist. I play a collection of instruments: piano, violin, cello, harmonica, and guitar.

I'm a fan of Fall Out Boy, Jimi Hendrix, Beatles, Mötley Crüe, Aerosmith, Maroon 5, Nancy Sinatra, Frank Sinatra, Wings, and the likes.

I like playing video games; currently working on finishing the Evil Within.

As an adult, I intend on being a psychologist or forensic BHT. My fallback occupation will be Broadway acting.

I've been in a few musicals — school ones: Into the Woods, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Sweeney Todd, Les Mis, and Phantom of the Opera.

So that's me… Now throw numbers at me! 😎

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• perfect 10/10 , perfect looking body amazing everything frankly

What Girls Said 4

• I love the color of your hair. It looks so good on you! You sound like an amazing person. I'm a skinny fat person I know where you're coming from on the whole gym thing. I'm gonna give you a 9.4.
    (The.4 is for loving Frank Sinatra.)

• Wow already personality: over 2000 girl😂👊 love your music too! You look great too, but I am straight lol

• You're really cute! Girl, you're over 9000 ~

• Your beautiful no matter what. Don't let numbers ruin your thoughts of how you look.