Girls, What is the Ideal Physique for a boyfriend?

Just Curious is all, Ima post some pictures of the main different bodytypes and you simply click which one would be your ideal for a Boyfriend.

Im aware Facial differences and other aspects may be subject to Bias, So when you look at these photos dont look at things like Faces / Body hair etc, You are looking purely at the body shape and saying which one is most attractive.

1) Skinny, Not Muscular, Not Fat, Not much to them :
4.bp.blogspot.com/.../...hairless-chest-skinny.jpg

2) Average, Not Skinny, Not Fat, Not Muscular, Just normal :
forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php

3) Overweight, Fat, Not Muscular, :
www.blubberbuster.com/.../...site_15_5_4__180.jpeg

4) Burely, Overweight, Muscular :
s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b5004330b0.jpg

5) Hench, Muscular, Ripped
24.media.tumblr.com/.../...9kZMK11qdvpcpo1_500.jpg

Please be as honest as possible

• 1) Skinny, Not Muscular, Not Fat, Not much to them
  • 2) Average, Not Skinny, Not Fat, Not Muscular, Just normal
  • 3) Overweight, Fat, Not Muscular
  • 4) Burely, Overweight, Muscular
  • 5) Hench, Muscular, Ripped
I would just like to add, All of these guys have the exact same personality, They are all just as nice as one another.
Update : Looking like its Get Hench or go home eh?

Pfft, And girls say Guys have high expectations Gee!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• I think your average is not really average. I've never seen a guy with such figure. Maybe it's because I'm 18 and most guys are still growing. Anyways, I've came across this hottie on the internet and wanted to share what's a hot body:
    http://i53.tinypic.com/20i9o37.jpg

• Either skinny or average. I don't like too much muscle on a guy.

• Hahaha... yeah.. it's an E, no doubt. And yeap, not only guys have high expectations. If guys want a nice pair of tits and a perfectly shaped butt, they better have 6 pack abs to match with.! :D #nohate

• Son of a... how did you know? Marc Fitt is boss like that's as big as I'd like though. You know what's up! xD Guess what I voted for?

• I think a mic between 1 and 5 would be good because I don't want a weird buff guy or a tiny one that can't defend himself. My BF is some what over wheight but he is strong as hell! I think he is the sexiest person in the world :)

• it all matters there personality if a girl likes a guy just for looks she isn't fully interested in to finding a true love each and one of these guys is unique

• I said that for the purposes of Bias, Every one of them has the exact same personality, You are judging purely by looks here.

• I don't understand what other girls find so hot about ripped guys. I'm fine with a bit of muscle (a super flabby guy isn't really my thing), but nothing that shows you try too hard. When a guy is ripped, with huge muscles and stuff…somehow I find that kind of gross.

• Definitely #5. But that doesn't mean every guy has to look like that. I guess that would be ideal body type for me (and probably a lot of other girls lol) but I can definitely find other body types attractive too.

• I would say 1 but the guy in the pic looks about 15 lol.

• Just a guy that is fit ! :) overly muscular is a turn off for me

• definitely number 5

• Definitely #5 lol. However, my bf is #2 lol.

• Both 1 and 5 are H-O-T! And 2 is fine. 4 is creepy (no offence to the people who look that way) and I probably wouldn't date number 3, mostly because it shows an unhealthy lifestyle.

• I've always like skinny guys though (my boyfriend is a number 1)

• I try to look past that, but yeah ideally #5

What Guys Said 4

• I mean I feel like given the opportunity and assuming he's nice, yeah every girl is gonna choose 5.

• Yeah i was basically expecting that, And so far its looking that way.

• My favorite part about polls for girls on this website is when the poll reflects how you are <3 :D

• Number 2 has hourglass curvage going on!

• Even as a male, the answer is pretty obvious.