What kind of underwear do you wear?

Boxers? Briefs? Boxer briefs? Panties? Thongs? Boyshorts? Some other type that I'm not aware of?

Why?

Honestly, I got a boxer wedgie, and it made me think about how it must feel wearing a thong. :-X So that's why this question...

• Boxers/thongs
    23% (6)35% (7)28% (13)Vote
  • Briefs/panties
    38% (10)15% (3)28% (13)Vote
  • Boxer briefs/ boyshorts
    23% (6)40% (8)30% (14)Vote
  • Commando
    8% (2)0% (0)4% (2)Vote
  • Other (what?)
    8% (2)10% (2)10% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
wow. I never would have expected it to be so even.

0|0
13|9

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't stand thongs, I call them butt floss. I usely wear the cute lace panties. You can get them as shorts.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• You could call it boy short underwear, I call it Cheeky underwear because it can make a gird but look really good, it's even better than how a thong looks in my opinion. Cheeky underwear is flattering, cute, and comfortable! :)

0|1
    0|0
    • I have to admit, I'm a fan of boyshorts. ^^ Looking, not wearing. >_>

• Suuuuure you don't wear them XD just kidding! Now I have a question that's comes to mind. What kind of underwear do guys think girls look best in? Or does it just depend?

• :P

It just depends. Different guys like different things. There'll be a pretty wide split between all guys on a topic like that.

• thermal leggings lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Most of time I just wear regualr panties from a pack or boy shorts. Sometimes i wear a thong, especially when I'm wearing leggings.

0|0
    0|0
  • Panties and boyshorts

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wear hipsters or boylegs

1|0
    0|0
    • How do you wear a hipster? O_o No. Wait. I don't want to know. >_>

• Lol hipsters are the regular underwear girls wear. I don't know about other places but it's called hipsters in Aus

• Oh. I was thinking thick rimmed black glasses and vintage clothing. The sheer impracticality of wearing a hipster seemed improbable. But, I thought you might be speaking euphemistically. >_> But, aah. Gotcha. Good to know. ^^

• Over half the time I'll be in a thong. lol

0|0
    0|0
    • What's the other half?

• Thongs, g-strings, and booty shorts. Victoria's secret my absolute most favorite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I'm wearing a thong.

0|0
    0|0
  • not wear anything. lol

0|0
    1|0
  • I prefer lacy boyshorts. I also like tanga cut panties. Love lace and microfiber!

0|0
    0|0
  • Boyshorts/brazilian panties. They are more comfortable than thongs.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm going commando

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9